WTA Manual gearbox

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i agree with you all the way.... its better if you can get from a person who has & have & know what they have & what fits where for sure....

Seen a number of manual conversion from a few workshops has access to a company who has this kinda rare & exotic stuff... Auto to manual conversion kit etc....

a few example 1) saw a 530 e39 sc at ah wai's place (Bdr Tun Razak) auto converted to manual in around 3days with out the hicups..

2) another at ah foo (Kayu Ara)...... and a few more....

Now thats plug & play aint ?

According to them (workshop) all brg came complete with out headache !

There is a tread in E39 Manual Trans......click over for add info

Check them out ! I suggest

Cheers & Happy New Year Guys.
Hope this will share more info & experience among us .
anakin;588511 said:
Agreed with Fandango..I convert my M20b20 manual to M30 manual... I got the engine,wiring, gearbox, longshaft & rear diff...almost a complete set, plug & play they say..right? WRONG !!the only thing that plug & play is the engine mounting point!!! Ended up spending enough to buy another E34...so think about it wisely..

curly;580630 said:
hi morpheus thanks for you reply....

means I have lots of parts to look for before I can embark... also dont know the cost will be like how... best is someone have everything just give me swap over.. hahaha.. >.<

Great Idea ! If you can find 1 my friend.....
with regards to parts searching 1 by 1 it crazy man !!!
if i were you get one complete from the whole half cut car or no at all because its simply crazy & too costly as part by part.. any way where most half cut from japan or other country is auto or LHD.... mana mahu cari RHD Manual !!!!

at least if its from 1 complete car you still can do cross reference with its chasis number to your chasis number .....!

Hope this helps... friend

Top Bottom