WTA Eibach anti roll bar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

Hi guys,My ride is a e39 525i with stock anti roll bars, 22.5 mm (front) and 11 mm (rear). I thought of replacing it with Eibach anti roll bars, 27 mm (front) and 18 mm (rear) as I have read much about the performance especially taking fast corners. I would like to seek comments and/or opinion from current users of Eibach/H & R anti roll bar as to the difference feel before and after your replacement. Thanks

You can also go for E39 M5 anti roll bars for the rear... 16.5mm. That's what I did. But I haven't driven the car yet since they were installed!

Hi Paul,

Thanks and when are you going to try out your M5 rear ARB and what's the price? The Eibach's ARB price is RM2,450 with installation.

Eibach ARBs are good stuff, coz they're adjustable. Pasang & try la, you won't regret it:)

Yesterday installed new Eibach ARB and must say that taking rapid corner is superb now.

sir herbert, so how bout the multifunction dvd/gps monitor thing ? u didnt kena racun on that one ?

herbert;584741 said:
RM2,450 with installation. Eibach ARB for e39 specs are 27 mm (front) and 18 mm (rear).

Bro, can I know if your E39 is CBU or Auto Bavaria model? I'm wondering if there's a difference is the thickness of the ARB. In the case of Honda, the CKD ones get much thinner ARB especially the rear ones if they have it at all. That's why a lot of Honda owners change to Ultra Racing rear ones once they get the car.

ALIAS;596276 said:
Bro, can I know if your E39 is CBU or Auto Bavaria model? I'm wondering if there's a difference is the thickness of the ARB. In the case of Honda, the CKD ones get much thinner ARB especially the rear ones if they have it at all. That's why a lot of Honda owners change to Ultra Racing rear ones once they get the car.

My e39 is CKD local. CBU's ARB thickness same as CKD model.

No wonder just now u take corners like ummmmm... How can I describe that? hehe. Good choice Herbert!

herbert may I ask whether you are on stock shocks or aftermarket like Bilstein B12 / B14 / B16?

This indeed is one strong poison arrow, hard to resist!

YaZmEeN;596364 said:
No wonder just now u take corners like ummmmm... How can I describe that? hehe. Good choice Herbert!

Absolutely true....coz the Eibach anti-roll bars are just fantastic. Seeing and driving it to believe as words cannot describe it.

seewai;596373 said:
herbert may I ask whether you are on stock shocks or aftermarket like Bilstein B12 / B14 / B16?

This indeed is one strong poison arrow, hard to resist!

I am on stock Boge front and rear absorbers. No need to change absorber/spring...just improve your anti-roll bar will do.
For our e39, only Eibach is avalaible. H & R avalaible for e39 M5.

I can describe it as I'm having a hard time to catch u up at the corner entering the gce highway.....hehe

herbert;596460 said:
Absolutely true....coz the Eibach anti-roll bars are just fantastic. Seeing and driving it to believe as words cannot describe it.

herbert;596461 said:
I am on stock Boge front and rear absorbers. No need to change absorber/spring...just improve your anti-roll bar will do.
For our e39, only Eibach is avalaible. H & R avalaible for e39 M5.

This sounds like a good upgrade, where did you get yours done herbert? do we need to redo the wheel alignment after the installation? or just a plug and play?

Replay;599228 said:
This sounds like a good upgrade, where did you get yours done herbert? do we need to redo the wheel alignment after the installation? or just a plug and play?

Got mine from Hakamotor at Batu Caves Industrial Park. Need to do alignment after ARB installation.

Top Bottom