[WTA] E46 320i '99 Front Lips

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xcrave

Club Guest
Anyone can recommend me with an affordable non ->OEM replacement for my chipped/cracked lips???Would be nice if you could share a few Pic for more infop/s Ive Checked under BMW Tech and Body Kits here in the forum... none that i actally afford/like...

depending on how bad the crack is, if there is no "missing" plastic, you can glue it back with superglue, or epoxy.
then send it to spray paint shop, they will sand it and spray.

that was what i did to mine, front lips crack cause hit those road dividers esp during parking..

as for chipped, send to paint shop for sanding, and respray as well..

Was thinking for a outlook change... some members suggest me to go for new lips... sometimes looking at the old Fibre (Alpina) Look also get bored o fixing it always... Searching for PU Replica if there is available... not so much a fan for Carbon fibre stuff :)

There is one ori Alpina bumper for sale in Mudah.com for e46.

Where u got your replica Alpina last time?

Got a local Fibre guy to do it (in Inanam,KK Sabah)... so now i was thinking to get a lighter PU (less headache when hit something cause PU will last longer... )

hid010mv2.jpg

Anyone Knows this aero lips ???

no no... my model is the same (Jap Spec)... searching for this one same in PU (mine was already chipped and cracked hard) so i want the style back but like no one is selling them so far (Still Googling now)

post-22-1138371593.jpg

Need to find this spoiler ... Mine is the same Bumper... can anyone suggest where i can order and post to KK??? Looking for a PU....

attachment.php

My ride at last uploaded :p

So what you guys think do i need to change the lips after i did surgery on the front?

Bro Seram is pakar at kasi Racun... with the rims as well... huhuhu

Hmmm... But i kinda hati the Lipat tepi effect bro... so maybe will be going at ACS Gen3 ? Full carbon... Hurmmm

try contact them, if they willing to ship down.
Otherwise, call me mid of may, i hvnt schedule my travel yet

Top Bottom