[WTA] 193m

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Joshie

Club Guest
Hi guys I'm new here . I'll be collecting my E90 320 tomorrow and I'm looking forward to change my stock rims to 193m's . Any idea where can i source them? Do they come in ferric grey? Pricing as well? Thanks for the help in advance!

Can buy from dealer, RM2k each.. one of the dealer offer additional discount for Official Members for this club, need to show your BCM membership card.. :4:

Brother, it is RM2k/pcs so x4 = RM8k (after discount). Second hand one only come in once in a while.

Ouch. That's for brand new right? Saw a pristine condition used one for sale few months back on Mudah for just 3.5k. Was too late :(

Stock rim very nice ma. Tyre also cheap, rim also can survive better, car more pickup, reach top speed a lot faster, brake pad and rotor also more tahan.

Do you know that your original rim is a BBS? Also RM2k each if buy from dealer.. :4:

Stock to 193m conversion must lower spring also, otherwise not nice. After you lowered, you will find car very bumpy.

With 193s you will be running staggered wide 18s. One set like AS2 will set you back nothing less than 3.4K ... factor that in too la. Some shops may take your RFTs for about 2K then rims for another 3-4K ... go check out Speedzone at Kota Damansara. That guy always got lubang one la.

If I'm changing rims will it void my warranty one the car? 8k for a set of 18inchs ? Without tyres ? Like that I have more choices to consider already .

Top Bottom