2) Puddycat -----Brazil
3) chili e30 -----england
4) cry for ARGENTINA
5) M5POWER---Germany / Brazil
6) Venceladus - THIS IS ENGLAND! / SPAIN
7) VKS - Brazil / Spain
9) ALbundy - England / Spain
10) David Yong - Brazil or Spain
11) JohnJ - Bazil, Brazil and Brazil ( Pato, Luiz Fabiano , Kaka )
12) Zhul - Argentina / Holland
13)nevets - HOLLAND/SPAIN
14)Alipon - Brazil/Argentina
15) climenta - Englang / England
16) BimmerE38 - Argentina
17) xtracooljustin- Holland, Germany and England... in that order (all also very unlikely to win)

18)supergripen - GERMANY my fav,always / but I think BRAZIL will win it.

xtracooljustin vbmenu_register("postmenu_532401", true);
Forumer​

2,011 posts
Member No.: 67

1) ICEMAN 13 -- Brazil / Brazil
2) Puddycat -----Brazil
3) chili e30 -----england
4) cry for ARGENTINA
5) M5POWER---Germany / Brazil
6) Venceladus - THIS IS ENGLAND! / SPAIN
7) VKS - Brazil / Spain
9) ALbundy - England / Spain
10) David Yong - Brazil or Spain
11) JohnJ - Bazil, Brazil and Brazil ( Pato, Luiz Fabiano , Kaka )
12) Zhul - Argentina / Holland
13)nevets - HOLLAND/SPAIN
14)Alipon - Brazil/Argentina
15) climenta - Englang / England
16) BimmerE38 - Argentina
17) xtracooljustin- Holland, Germany and England... in that order (all also very unlikely to win) :burnout:
18:) Viva Espana :)

wow 5 ppl predictions was spot on for SPAIN to win the 2010 WC .... can replace Paul the octopus for the next coming WC 2014

those 5 on the list
1) Vencaladus
2) VKS
3) Albundy
4) David Yong
5) Nevets

Congratulations to Spain and their supporters! They deserve it. :)

Spain is the 2008 Euro champion making them one of the favourites to lift the World Cup. However some of their WC matches were a little shaky but they managed to lift the game when it matters.
This morning final is like Shaolin soccer, Netherland played a physical game.. Especially the 'flying kick' tackle. I thot Nigel De Jong would have gotten a red card but instead just a yellow card.

...thats how they played against Brazil as well...I think its some kind of tactic to make the opposing team loose their cool and in the process become kalam kabut....but the Spaniards supprisingly kept their cool throughout the game unlike Brazil...maybe they already knew what to look out for..

The Netherlands played a physical game since group stage. Their 2 DMs, Mark van Bommel and Nigel de Jong really performed their role in defensive position, aggressively. After all, thats what DM does best. Spain however, likes to posses most of the ball and move with short and through passes. Spain played as a team (IMO, not as good as Germany, even though Spain managed to beat them). Holland depends on Arjen Robben too much. I could see all the attacking must be created by Robben. They've done it when they beat Brazil, but they failed to do the same on Spain. The match was stained by tons of yellow cards and a red card that shouldn't be given. Andres Iniesta diving was good, so good until the play-safe referee Howard Webb brandished a red card. But Spain, deserved to win the title.

p/s: England was and probably still, play like a clown. Enough said.

Hey guy, this is funny:

[video=youtube;Zsx27labpRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsx27labpRU[/video]

I beg to differ..I don't think they deserved the win..but well thats just me!!

Top Bottom