Workshop to fix bodykit / skirting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Hi guys,Where can I find a decent (pricing wise, hehe) and reliable workshop..in pj / damansara area... to fix my ac kits on my e34 (front,sides & rear)...my problem is my front and rear bumpers are cracked / fallen off in certain places so I intend on using the kits to cover up, I've been to some places who r not willing to do coz they say the bumpers might be too brittle already...anyone care to assist?..many thanks

Hey bro,

The kits have not been sprayed yet la....any recommendations ar?

maccasel;592694 said:
Hi guys,

Where can I find a decent (pricing wise, hehe) and reliable workshop..in pj / damansara area... to fix my ac kits on my e34 (front,sides & rear)...my problem is my front and rear bumpers are cracked / fallen off in certain places so I intend on using the kits to cover up, I've been to some places who r not willing to do coz they say the bumpers might be too brittle already...anyone care to assist?..
many thanks
bro, you may want to try Theva 019-2701557 located in Section 19, SS19/7 behind Shell petrol station (he operates in an empty lot under a tree........not a proper shop!)
He does all sorts of bodykits. Pay him a visit and I bet it's worth your ride there!

thanks bro jerman....yes yes....thanks alot...will do that...

thanks again

Top Bottom