wide body conversion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riezam

Club Guest
hi all,found this pic in Mthusiast page n im juz sharing it coz im kinda interested with the e39 wide body..not many e39 out there with this type of conversion...so to all e39 out there what do u guys think bout the body kit? nice or not?View attachment 29525

Nice if your engine is powerful enough, otherwise kena cucuk sampai gila.

i like widebody, but depends on its design. i see many widebody out there that don't adhere to design/function specifications. and many are a little bit too much of everything that the widebody turns out really bad. it's got to be subtle yet menacing, as if it's just got out from the factory hehe.

subsonique;814121 said:
i like widebody, but depends on its design. i see many widebody out there that don't adhere to design/function specifications. and many are a little bit too much of everything that the widebody turns out really bad. it's got to be subtle yet menacing, as if it's just got out from the factory hehe.

if as in the attachment what do u tink...that is not to much i tink..

last i checked mudah.my this car was put on sale. it's a 535i v8 if i'm not mistaken. instead of convert better buy the conversion ready one. hehe.

riezam;814125 said:
if as in the attachment what do u tink...that is not to much i tink..
as in the picture, it's not too much. any other pictures from different angles?

15808462_large.jpg

bmw7833;814120 said:
Nice if your engine is powerful enough, otherwise kena cucuk sampai gila.
Agreed. I heard this is the reason why some of the mthusiast cars have been sent for forced induction. Previously they were all show no go...

riezam;814118 said:
hi all,

found this pic in Mthusiast page n im juz sharing it coz im kinda interested with the e39 wide body..not many e39 out there with this type of conversion...so to all e39 out there what do u guys think bout the body kit? nice or not?

View attachment 29525

Would love to do that widebody for my car... but not the colour scheme.

riezam;814118 said:
hi all,

found this pic in Mthusiast page n im juz sharing it coz im kinda interested with the e39 wide body..not many e39 out there with this type of conversion...so to all e39 out there what do u guys think bout the body kit? nice or not?

View attachment 29525

Any idea where to get this done?

Top Bottom