Who is in the BMWCM Committee?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
I cant seem to find a listing of the present committee members of this club. The list I found is Commitee Members 2005/06, see http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/committee/. Is this list still applicable? Isnt there a new list? The active most committee members on the forum seem to be XXX and Iceman, correct?Whoelse is in the committee? I suggest that the latest list of committee members be put up unless this is also a secret and info only available to members. Surely my request is not unreasonable.

The committe list is in the members lounge. But dont worry i will pay for your membership so you can stand for election and be a committe member so you can take this club to what ever level you see fit Mr Anxious. Like i say to astroboy what is RM300 small change only ma. So how keen on my offer bro. If on pm me your bank acc no i will bank in the money. So at least than you can know every thing and make BMW club to the level that fit your standard. For the love of the club i will do it.

The picture is slightly outdated.

Kahar and VC have resigned but the rest of us are still around taking abuses and trying to please everybody. LOL

Election will be coming this March and hopefully, the club will see more new faces and new blood to run the club deem fits by the members.

Anxious, I heard that there is membership drive up in the north intiated by
planta, acidburn and some of the penang kia. Join them and form the northern
chapter.

BTW, I am also one of the committee (but won't be for very long). Hello there! Nice to meet you.

anxious ...till today i've not meet you ..... would love to meet you up ..

so when coming down here to KL ???

Not only you la iceman13 but the whole aman suria TT, cheras TT and ampang TT guys want to meet up with him.

so anxious ...when are you going to join our exclusive TT ...

Don't worry as we will not ask you to pay here ...

ON me dude ....

Hello i pay yr member ship for you to vote astroboy, anxious and E46fanatic because they can get alot of free benafit for the club. Thats what they say, you vote for me all of you still have to pay for the rest of the things.

redbaron;286291 said:
Not only you la iceman13 but the whole aman suria TT, cheras TT and ampang TT guys want to meet up with him.

Redbaron is spot on!
Anxious, the Cheras/Kajang members also welcome you there:top:

a simple line up

PREZ -- DD
VP -- Jeff
Sec -- Fabian
Tres -- Blackrobe
Comm --- Nick
Sith
XXX
Jarance
ICeman 13

Anxious wanna play a futsal VS the BMWCM comm members ??

Good.... will wait and see what our "independent" auditor have to comment.. :D And I am very sure the highly respected committee has nothing to hide and can stand up to the independent "scrutiny". :top:

I have lost of word for you astroboy. The want i have i cant use it in the forum other than Just ketawa hahahahaha.

Ok guys, just got back from work.

ICEMAN 13;286288 said:
anxious ...till today i've not meet you ..... would love to meet you up ..

so when coming down here to KL ???

Well I might be in KL for work end of Feb. I may be able to meet you guys if the Factory Tour goes on,that is if I am I'm allowed to participate. So XXX I look forward to your invitation.

Maybe then I can put an end to the hostility I face from some members here.

I must say by and large the committee has been quite polite in responding to my posts and I shall reciprocate the same courtesy.

Unfotunately occasionally there are rude,offensive,odious, and obnoxious people.

Well I guess there are all types of people in this world.
To the rest of you I offer peace:rock: .

As I've said I may join as a member to enable me to participate in the Factory Tour as these are the kind of activities that interest me.

I have absolutely no intention of running for office even if I do become an official member.

I do appreciate the sacrifice that the present committee members make.

I have no intention of belittling ur contributions in any way whatsoever but I have always spoke my mind.

I ask Qs when in doubt , give my opinion and suggestions where I think it may be of some use and I'll continue to do so.

This is my contribution.

Whether you choose to respond to my queries or not is up to you.

DD and Tom saw it fit to answer my Q on the issue of the forum ownership and advertisement revenue and I thank them for their polite and courteous replies.

I thank them for the reply but as the thread is now closed I shall leave that matter to rest.

You may not owe me an explaination but there is nothing wrong with being transparent is there? Of course the members have to wait and see whether they get satisfactory replies at the next AGM.

Similarly I started this thread as I felt that the list of the present committee members should be posted in the homepage of this site. Again that is only my suggestion.

Unfortunately it drew some unnecessary negative remarks.

You may read all my 500 over postings in this forum over the last 2 years:

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/search.php?searchid=522036

Are my postings improper in any way?

Do you think I have a hidden agenda?

Am I plotting the down fall of the present committee to take over the club for whatever "hidden agenda" I have?

I therefore humbly request that you strive to maintain some dignity and decorum to the forum and reprimand rude , offensive, odious and obnoxious member(s) from making this forum a laughing stock.

I call for maturity and courtesy in forum participation. Enough of this barbaric and crude posting style.

If there is a moderator in this forum, I appeal to you to reprimand such rude, offensive, odious and obnoxious member(s) from bringing disrepute to this forum.

Thank you.

Top Bottom