White E36 Stolen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry to hear about the car..hope will find the car and get the culprit!!!!!

dark1234;698516 said:
e90 with immobilizer still got stolen ?, is it because they tow the car since she park at roadside.

probably, I also doubt that, or maybe the thief is pro enough.. hehe

I think this is the likely case. Jalan Delima near Wangsa Walk is famous for roadsiide parking and the police will summon like crazy but still people park at the roadside. All because want to save parking fee which is damn cheap there and aplenty. But most people want to park closest to the entrance. At times the cars block other people from going through so as a result, someone complain and car gets towed.

Fooh, the rate of BMW being stolen/hijack is phenomenal! It could happen to anybody. My bro in-law e90 325 M was hijacked last Deepavali near 7-11/Taylor's College Subang Jaya. Scary...

e39touring;698588 said:
Fooh, the rate of BMW being stolen/hijack is phenomenal! It could happen to anybody. My bro in-law e90 325 M was hijacked last Deepavali near 7-11/Taylor's College Subang Jaya. Scary...

wow with such a bz area ss15 still got hijack , is it late night or during daytime ~ night , i actually stay in subang , the most famous case was datuk micheal chong daughter 1 week old waja stolen in front the cybercafe in ss15

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20111217-316768.html

So dangerous! This means even if the thieves tow your car away, people would not even stop them because they will just shout out-illegal parking!

#
20111217.140908_fasha.jpg

Will keep my eyes peeled for the ride as well. Hope you're able to recover the car soon bro.

[video=youtube;iCgLvnSauUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCgLvnSauUw&feature=relmfu[/video]

just to share..

Omg... this one makes my small incident like sand... sorry to hear that bro... hope it can be recovered soon...

REMINDER to everyone ... please invest more on car safety and always lock your car when driving...

I pray that this will not happen to anyone else again..

Top Bottom