White E36 Stolen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wolverine

Club Guest
At about 3.15am 16 December 2011, a BMW E36 328i bearing registration plate BEV5554 was stolen from Batu Tiga Shell Station, Federal Highway.The car is Alpine White with black roof top. It has full original AC Schnitzer Bodykit with ACS type 2 17" rims. The car was last seen making U-turn at Batu Tiga Tol & heading towards Kuala Lumpur.Please call 0123139555, or the nearest police station if you have any info on this matter.Thank you very much. Any kind of info will be much appreciated.

Darn !!! even E36's is not spared these days..sorry to hear..will keep an eye

IT IS GETTING SO BAD. The other day, a friend's BMW (320d I think) was carjacked by some guys in a white honda civic here in KL..........they put a parang to your neck and ask for your key, then take your car. Then when the poor chp went to the police station, he saw another couple making a report-also a BMW owner who was involved in another carjacking attempt by this same white Honda Civic-this fellow threw his key under the car when they demanded it off him then they slashed his hand. Luckily, his wife showed up in another car at the same time and rammed that white honda civic, then the culprits quickly drove away.

2wenty6;697929 said:
Wow damn..I thought they wouldn't give a second look to our 15 years old car :(

Mine already almost 20 next year... they will stole it as long as its a bmw... found an e36 320i infront of the balai polis skudai the police say that car is barang kes narkotik they still checking if its stolen.

sorry to hear about that bro ....

hope we can recover this champion car..what was the last fuel load when the car was driven off ...if it's low on fuel, then it would definately be stopping to re-fuel.

got your SMS early in the morning and as for todays driving along the road heading to work ..no sign of it ....and will still look out for this car ....

wat the......i feel for u bro......damm just neer me the place happen...hang on bro..will keep a look out for the car...

will be on the lookout here to who knows maybe they migrate to johor.

docrayboy;697925 said:
IT IS GETTING SO BAD. The other day, a friend's BMW (320d I think) was carjacked by some guys in a white honda civic here in KL..........they put a parang to your neck and ask for your key, then take your car. Then when the poor chp went to the police station, he saw another couple making a report-also a BMW owner who was involved in another carjacking attempt by this same white Honda Civic-this fellow threw his key under the car when they demanded it off him then they slashed his hand. Luckily, his wife showed up in another car at the same time and rammed that white honda civic, then the culprits quickly drove away.

Shud hv rammed those buggers instead of the car.!! Damn these guys. Sorry to hear of the above bro...will definitly keep a look out for it.... :):):)(

Doc....sometimes better to give them the key than risk loss of limb/life. imagine if they chopped off his hand? the car is safe, but no hands to drive it. :(

but i think they steal the older cars to commit other crimes. sigh....should buy a used black maria with the police markings. confirm no one will steal. :D

docrayboy;697925 said:

dzuljazz2001;698020 said:
Shud hv rammed those buggers instead of the car.!! Damn these guys. Sorry to hear of the above bro...will definitly keep a look out for it.... :):):)(

agreed, 1st gear and ram them over and over again.

Cases involving bmws being car jacked are increasing these days. I always lockd my door after entering my car. I'll get my ride a gps tracker just in case

fasha sanda the actress also got her e90 325 stolen yesterday. watch out on your ride guys. what a world we live in

Latest update :

The car was seen in Subang Jaya main road from USJ 4 heading towards SS19, at the traffic light in front of the Shell & Petronas. The car was spotted by my fellow BMW member's son at about 10.50pm on 16th December 2011.

The ride still bears BEV5554, & it still looks the same with the AC bodykit & AC rims. It still in white colour.

After this info last night, we informed the police, but still no luck yet.
We arrived in Subang Jaya about 11.45pm & combed the roads there, also no luck yet.

From some witnesses, it was a very young looking boy who arrived with another boy on motorbike & stole the car.
Seems like now the car is being taken for joyrides.

Appreciate all your concern brudders, please keep an eye for this baby.
Please call 0123139555 or the nearest police station if you have any info.
Thank you.

wolverine;698213 said:
Latest update :

The car was seen in Subang Jaya main road from USJ 4 heading towards SS19, at the traffic light in front of the Shell & Petronas. The car was spotted by my fellow BMW member's son at about 10.50pm on 16th December 2011.

The ride still bears BEV5554, & it still looks the same with the AC bodykit & AC rims. It still in white colour.

After this info last night, we informed the police, but still no luck yet.
We arrived in Subang Jaya about 11.45pm & combed the roads there, also no luck yet.

From some witnesses, it was a very young looking boy who arrived with another boy on motorbike & stole the car.
Seems like now the car is being taken for joyrides.

Appreciate all your concern brudders, please keep an eye for this baby.
Please call 0123139555 or the nearest police station if you have any info.
Thank you.

havent spotted it yet but at least you can narrow down your search within subang or puchong area. if i live in subang i could join your search and rescue team. yeah, sometimes they only wanted to joyride and dump it somewhere. bloody rascals...

if the car is being spotted ...then i shouldn't be any far and would be around the vicnity ....maybe those kids park at summit and the other shipping mall that's closer to LDP ...parking at shopping mall is also the best place to hide a car and police do not drive into this area ..

Top Bottom