Which Perfromance Chip-best?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan520i

Club Guest
Hi Guys, Can I know which performance chip is best for E34-525 vanos? E.A.T? Hiop? JC? or other?? Are these chips available locally? where and how much please...? And appreciate those who have the "chip-in-car" can give some comments.... THANKS FOR YOUR INPUTS !!!

Actually i would like to know too!

But seems currently i am going for Unichip. Still need to talk to them 1st!

What's your reason for the chip Wan?

Mine is simple, my Apexi SAFC Select is only capable of fooling the ECU to only a certain steps in the fueling. Need more tuning capabilities!

My reason for the chip..., hmmm....self-poisoned loh, coz read too much and take too seriously about feedbacks from the chip users...hahaha...

And, simply...want to get more from what the engine is capable for..., also need to wake-up another 20 horses which are still sleeping right now...

ciao..

Yeah,
serious and honest feedback is hard to obtain.

Seems its always positive feedback whichever path is taken.

Daniel, come down to KL and then speak to the tuner for UniChip. I am using it currently, no complaints so far. I think its only the 32bit piggyback ECU at the moment. Alternatively, products like Microtech, Haltech, E-Manage and etc arent too bad. End of the day, the tuning results boils down to the capability of the tuner more than anything else. Just like the saying, the car is only as good as the driver.

wan520i said:
My reason for the chip..., hmmm....self-poisoned loh, coz read too much and take too seriously about feedbacks from the chip users...hahaha...

And, simply...want to get more from what the engine is capable for..., also need to wake-up another 20 horses which are still sleeping right now...

ciao..

+20bhp from a chip swap? Bro you may have to adjust your expectations.

Thanks Bundy,
Will still do my research for now, once i confirm on the path i want to take, i will pop over to KL to get it done.

Then my Stage 2 Pulley will be installed at the same time!

Daniel said:
Thanks Bundy,
Will still do my research for now, once i confirm on the path i want to take, i will pop over to KL to get it done.

Then my Stage 2 Pulley will be installed at the same time!

this pulley cud only mean one thing...SC ka? :D

Already SC'ed his car...but I still like the EVO8 with more than 400hp on wheel :)

63t has so much potential to exploit...current 400whp running standalone?piggyback? external fuel pump?

I do not have the details but its got the whole shebang.

Bundy, you know what's he got in there?

Top Bottom