Which Exhaust system is better ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syameel666

Club Guest
Hi there to all BMW sifu's, i would like to ask which exhaust system is best for BMW cars to produce GARANG sound? im using E46 325i and decided to change the exhaust to make it sound more garang.. =D but dont know which 1 to go for as i dont want to change and get not nice sound then sakit hati only... so need some feedbacks from the pro's out there...Heard Sebring will give good sound but i dont know how much it costs, anybody know the price range for my car spec? and i emailed Race Master asking about the Eisenmann system and he quoted me RM5k.. :eek: but the sound like massively NICE... and you pay for the quality i guess... =)any other recommendation please let me know... Thanks in Advance...Cheers !:cool:

syameel666;543702 said:
Hi there to all BMW sifu's, i would like to ask which exhaust system is best for BMW cars to produce GARANG sound? im using E46 325i and decided to change the exhaust to make it sound more garang.. =D but dont know which 1 to go for as i dont want to change and get not nice sound then sakit hati only... so need some feedbacks from the pro's out there...

Heard Sebring will give good sound but i dont know how much it costs, anybody know the price range for my car spec? and i emailed Race Master asking about the Eisenmann system and he quoted me RM5k.. :eek: but the sound like massively NICE... and you pay for the quality i guess... =)

any other recommendation please let me know... Thanks in Advance...

Cheers !:cool:

yes icemans v/good

but eisenmann doesn't sound very garang to me :D
IMHO... go for Arqray or Remus :top: but the price will be more or less the same with AISEHMAN :D

for low bass, go for arqray
dun know its enough garang or not
but i like the sound especially when in M-mode gear

syameel666;543702 said:
Hi there to all BMW sifu's, i would like to ask which exhaust system is best for BMW cars to produce GARANG sound? im using E46 325i and decided to change the exhaust to make it sound more garang.. =D but dont know which 1 to go for as i dont want to change and get not nice sound then sakit hati only... so need some feedbacks from the pro's out there...

Heard Sebring will give good sound but i dont know how much it costs, anybody know the price range for my car spec? and i emailed Race Master asking about the Eisenmann system and he quoted me RM5k.. :eek: but the sound like massively NICE... and you pay for the quality i guess... =)

any other recommendation please let me know... Thanks in Advance...

Eisenmann has the best sound IMO.

Can you also please give me the contact for the eisenmann exhaust, I got a quote in excess of rm7k :eek:
rm5k is quite reasonable.

My choice would be eisenmann for 'garang' sound. Went with AC cos wanted to stick with AC theme/parts on my car. I've got a used ori AC Schnitzer backbox for the e46 325i if you interested. Initally planned to converting my 328 to true dual but decided to stick with single larger piping. The AC has a deep bassy sound.

ramsing;543943 said:
aisey-man!! :D

Izzit ? Race or Sport aaaa ? 76 mm or 83 mm aaaa

I have used Eisenmann, AC, REMUS, Sebring, Magna, Cap Ayam, Jaafa etc .

Somehow - the manual car gives more grunt than the auto ...

For sound = Eisenmann but u will loose a bit on the power after a few months of trashing.
For reliability = AC - constant power evern after years of trashing ...

Just my 2 cents,

Lam-sing .... sell back the Aiseymen to me , can ?

maxxsp : Email this person from Race Master sales@racemaster.com.my , he quoted me Rm5000++..

Thats why all saying Aisehman is the best but is it true like 535i said after few months of Eisenmann there will be lose of power? Spend that much and can lose power ke? AIYO !:eek:

So does Remus give kawkaw garang sound as well? If some please let me know how much does Remus cost?

Would like to ask my fellow BMW sifu's, what about Sebring... Is it good?

535i : this is what he quoted me

1. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 70mm
-Single Side
2. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 76mm
-Single Side
3. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 83mm
-Single Side
3. Eisenmann Cat Back Connecting Pipe (Optional)
4. Eisenmann Connecting Pipe (Optional)

Any opinion on Sebring guys?

thanks alot for the info and would like more if possible... :cool:

syameel666;544100 said:
maxxsp : Email this person from Race Master sales@racemaster.com.my , he quoted me Rm5000++..

Thats why all saying Aisehman is the best but is it true like 535i said after few months of Eisenmann there will be lose of power? Spend that much and can lose power ke? AIYO !:eek:

So does Remus give kawkaw garang sound as well? If some please let me know how much does Remus cost?

Would like to ask my fellow BMW sifu's, what about Sebring... Is it good?

535i : this is what he quoted me

1. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 70mm
-Single Side
2. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 76mm
-Single Side
3. Eisenmann Race Performance Exhaust 2 x 83mm
-Single Side
3. Eisenmann Cat Back Connecting Pipe (Optional)
4. Eisenmann Connecting Pipe (Optional)

Any opinion on Sebring guys?

thanks alot for the info and would like more if possible... :cool:

Thanks alot for the info :)
First time I heard of this company, haven't seen any advertisements from them and no hits in google.

IMO the Remus doesn't sound nice, too bassy and not 'high-strung' enough.
If you want nice sound you should replace the mid-pipes as well. Gives it a nice raspy note.

The price quoted is cheap ..

Eisenmann - drowning sound till 110 - 120 kmh - after that - heaven ...
Your neighbour will curse u - when u come back in the middle of the nite ..
That's on the manual car.

For the auto - till now - the sound is still 'virgin' .. * sigh * .

maxxsp : this is their url, forgot where i bump into this website also but he sounds genuine on the price... http://www.racemaster.com.my/

535i : If manual i can imagine the *bising* sound but auto not that much kick is it? Must think la how now... :(

Btw, any suggestion on where can get good price on Remus Exhaust ?

Thanks to ALL...

535i;544118 said:

why u always come back in the middle of the nite? :listen:

frankly.....auto cars and loud exhaust are .....waste of money lar.

unless ur auto can do heel n toe......i think the constant drone at highway speeds will tire u quickly.

I had my fair share of louder exhausts too...and the magic will be when u heel n toe while braking for a corner - and hear ur exhaust "pop" on the rundown. Auto equipped cars ( unless DSG, PDK, Selespeed ) cannot do that rite?

well, just my personal experience. dun flame me.

535i;543998 said:
Izzit ? Race or Sport aaaa ? 76 mm or 83 mm aaaa

I have used Eisenmann, AC, REMUS, Sebring, Magna, Cap Ayam, Jaafa etc .

Somehow - the manual car gives more grunt than the auto ...

For sound = Eisenmann but u will loose a bit on the power after a few months of trashing.
For reliability = AC - constant power evern after years of trashing ...

Just my 2 cents,

Lam-sing .... sell back the Aiseymen to me , can ?

boss, u now drive gentleman car, must use quiet exhaust la. no more raw is war sound anymore.. :p

535i;544118 said:

actually, the droning is not that bad, or at least to my telinga tua keladi. but masuk tunnel, tarik, nanti keluar,seluar basah!! :wink:

feisaldzul;544145 said:
why u always come back in the middle of the nite? :listen:

bila muda, bole tahan many2 round sampai pagi. bila bukan muda, cepat habis, so balik tengah malam :eek: :D :D

Lamsing - so - kira money well spent laaa ...

When We Are Loud , We Are Proud .. - Akira Loudness !

535i;544170 said:
Lamsing - so - kira money well spent laaa ...

When We Are Loud , We Are Proud .. - Akira Loudness !

very well spent :top: and dont need to potong bumper la...there's clearance if u adjust the bumper to accomodate. but there's always yellowing though, but one wipe with polish its gone.

So I say thank you for the music, the songs aisey-mann is singing
Thanks for all the joy he's bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty?
What would life be? :D - AbbA

ramsing;544176 said:
very well spent :top: and dont need to potong bumper la...there's clearance if u adjust the bumper to accomodate. but there's always yellowing though, but one wipe with polish its gone.

So I say thank you for the music, the songs aisey-mann is singing
Thanks for all the joy he's bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty?
What would life be? :D - AbbA

meaning ur bumper lubang besar laa
my bumper - still tight - hence need to 'trim' ..
virgin maaa ..

Top Bottom