which bmw model is best looking ever?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

juggernaut

Club Guest
i looked at the photos in germancarfans.com, and i must admit it's the best looking ever! I think it won best design award recently as well... the M6 looks a bit too loud for me...just my opinion.. what's yours??

Have you seen the Hamann 645Ci? There is an article on it in the Asian AUto 2005 Volume 32 issue 02. Luv that car.

guys, i'm not asking what car you would like to have.. but the best looking one in your eyes.. I'd rather have E60 M5 as well, but i think 645Ci just looks so stunningly beautiful..

Originally posted by ALBundy@Feb 17 2005, 03:43 PM
E34 with a Rieger/PSG Bodykit! (yes, I am biased!) :D
gila feller... original body already nice want to go for plastic surgery make those part so big...

for 5 series, me thinks e34 still looks the nicest...

Last nite, I saw this E60 530 PFE x, with white lites all rounds ..

Eventhough it's a tad dirty (maybe just arrive fr Png) but damn .... !!!

Only one word : Menacing ...

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Feb 17 2005, 10:32 AM
Agree with saat. The Csi blows all other UDMs away on looks.
I've always had a soft spot for the old M635CSi, but of the 90s and 00s Bimmers, I must say that the E60 M5 is one good looking machine. Completely menacing. The front furrowed eye look gives an image not unlike the "no fear" logo.

The new 6 is nice, but doesn't quite beat the E60.

The problem I have with the E60 M is that it appears too 'vertical' directly from the back - maybe the rear skirting is too low in my eyes. The outlet and the 4 exhaust pipes look as though it could have been designed with more integration in mind...like the E39 M or E46 M. I think the E60 Sport is the nicest of the current UDMs.

Yo, I like the looks of the E46 ETCC 320i and the E46 M3 GTR (V8 version!). But road car, I like the look for a dark E38 with 18" M parallel wheels, a simple front lip like AC or Alpina and the quad exhaust!

always had a thing for E31 850CSi......ever since it took off right in front of me effortlessly......modern classics at its best IMHO.....

Sorry, but in case you guys haven't noticed, the e60 M5 shares exactly the same body as any other normal e60, save for big wheels (easily tacked on), that ///M side vent thing, four tail pipes and body kit. It hardly qualifies as a "new" looking car. Ditto with the M6/6-series. Hence, saying you think the M6/M5 (or 645ci) is the best looking BMW ever is similar to saying that the 5 or 6-series is your choice.

While the new 5 and 6 are indeed rather fine looking vehicles, my personal opinion is that the e46 M3 (hahaha!) is THE most beautiful BMW of all time. A sentiment that is echoed by many designers world-wide. Not to mention, the e46 M3 together with the e30 M3, were the only ///M cars in general production whose mechanicals defined their outward apperance. Something about the proportions being perfect (with 19" wheels) and all. To me, it's just... gorgeous. Just gorgeous!

Why The Necc you want to give up your gorgeous E46 M3 for a Porsche???? Maybe it's like giving up Cindy Crawford for Claudia Schiffer (latter has bigger boobs but still got the curves) ????

Bro, what's with the fuzzy dice hanging in your car????

BTW, does the McClaren F1 count as a BMW? I like that too!

how about this?

z82.jpg

If I had an M E46, I'd give it up for a Porsche too. Notwithstanding that it has the best production 6 cyl in line in the world and THAT diff, its still a sedan. Its not a pure sports car.

Z8 is so beautiful too.

in my humble opinion....

my fav cars ranked from most to least favourite
1) E24 6 Series
2) E30 ///M3
3) E38 7 Series
4) E34 5 Series
5) E46 ///M3

thats all folks! :)

Top Bottom