Where you bought your parts online?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Not sure whether this has been discussed before, but can u list out where u bought your parts online? What i need here is the one stop online shop. I also bought my parts online. Normally i search in ebay and bought the parts from different supplier. I am looking for the one stop online shop compare to this different supplier.Care to share yours?

schmiedmann has lots of stuff. They even offered Franchise for Malaysia market but not sure if it will work over here.

They only offer parts for LHD car, i am looking something for RHD car.

bmw7833;669659 said:

.. or convert yours to LHD lor.. :p so what's worth buying online? Brake pad? Rotor? O2 sensor?

astroboy;669661 said:
.. or convert yours to LHD lor.. :p so what's worth buying online? Brake pad? Rotor? O2 sensor?

What u had mentioned are worth to buy online lo..Sorry la bro, i am cheapskate owner. :4: Any kangtao?

bmw7833;669659 said:

Nope, they can get pretty much everything that comes up on realoem or BMWfans parts catalogue. RHD items included. Try part numbers. Note they sell aftermarket (german part in our malaysia mechanics talk) or original items. you can view both in your search.

I love them because they normally have a photo and the prices of the items sold. Proper photographs! Not just diagrams. Even if I dont buy from them I just check them out for the prices and how the item looks.

astroboy;669661 said:

Buy brake rotors and pads on the internet, you'll pengsan when see the postage prices.

haywire;669666 said:
Nope, they can get pretty much everything that comes up on realoem or BMWfans parts catalogue. RHD items included. Try part numbers. Note they sell aftermarket (german part in our malaysia mechanics talk) or original items. you can view both in your search.

I love them because they normally have a photo and the prices of the items sold. Proper photographs! Not just diagrams. Even if I dont buy from them I just check them out for the prices and how the item looks.

U email them for enquiry?

Shipping is the killer. Tan Sri Tony.F should start a budget logistics company..hehehe

bmw7833;669670 said:
U email them for enquiry?

No just search using part numbers la

I browse RealOEM.com, get the part number, copy it, paste on the 'Search' field on Schmiedmann and Voila! Part came up on the screen. Picture with prices.

For example, I was looking at this part the other day:

31 12 1 092 883 Front angle joint for headlight vertical aim control

Normally what you see on realoem/bmwfans diagram (part no. 6)

MzU5MF9w.png

And this what cames up on Schmiedmann

http://www.schmiedmann.com/31%2012%201%20092%20883/product-type/New/search-by-productnumber.aspx

Price is GBP15.94 (postage is the killer if you buy single item though)

and this is what the item looks like

image_17992_big.jpg

online is nice...shipping is a killer. should organise group buys to save on shipping. then really worth it.

bmw7833;669706 said:
Lai lai lai..group buy!

i want blond or hispanic women can ar? dd cups at least. 18-22 years of age pls. can save on shipping ar? :)

ramsing;669711 said:
i want blond or hispanic women can ar? dd cups at least. 18-22 years of age pls. can save on shipping ar? :)

That one can group buy container load one la....declare as furnitures to save on import tax.

haywire;669712 said:
That one can group buy container load one la....declare as furnitures to save on import tax.

wahh...u got experience in this ar? :D u got catalogue can choose from ar?? hahahah....declare as furniture sounds like a good idea.

bmw7833;669717 said:
ramsing, i worry the fitment not ngam la..

aiya...must ask for 30 day exchange la. if not happy in 30 days, then request for change. i think its a very good policy.

Top Bottom