Where to buy mobility kit and how much?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vortex_kl

Club Guest
Hi,I need to get 1 set of BMW Mobility Kit for my car before driving balik kampung for raya as not all of my tires are RFT. Where is the best/cheapest place to get it around Klang Valley. Thanks in advance.

Premium BMW kit can get from motorsports division around RM 700... Cheaper alternative such as slime mobility kit please contact OM docrayboy

Curious question: Does that price include replacing even the pump equipment? Or is only the gel refill?
I have seen some owners who has been able to acquire an OEM BMW space saving spare tyre to carry in their boot. Any idea if that is available in Malaysia?

Game-R;762226 said:
Curious question: Does that price include replacing even the pump equipment? Or is only the gel refill?
I have seen some owners who has been able to acquire an OEM BMW space saving spare tyre to carry in their boot. Any idea if that is available in Malaysia?

it is inclusive......yeahh I am aware that too that some of us acquired space saving spare wheel...i m not to sure how to get it...maybe need to check with bavarian auto

I have an E36 wheel in my garage.. it's available if anyone want to sewa.. RM5/day.. :p RM3/day for Official Member.. :4:

a friend of mine is now stuck nearby frazer business park (jalan tun razak) due to punctured tyre. he is on non-rft tyres. any kind souls able to give contact for any tyre shops that has the spare tyre-kit on stock ? able to change the tyres as well. punctured his tyre yesterday night, so standed at the moment. he can be reached @ 0126311368. he is a member here too...

I was disturbed a couple of nite back by a friend who's F02 stranded near by my house due to a flat. I dare not use my Avanza jack on this massive ride.. so i pinjam him my DC compressor. can pump but can hear hissing on the leak. He ordered a flatbed whom arrive in less than 30 min and the F02 was flat beded to his house 30km away. It was 8:30pm. All tyre shop closed.. he use my DC compressor the next morning just to alloe him to drive to a nearby shop for patching.

The flatbed was FOC from him Allianz assurance.

I now at kampung 200 km away. can't help your friend.

no worries astroboy, thanks. i adviced him to tow the car to sunway. hopefully there are shops that is open today.

216183_10152051750485007_399644075_n.jpg

Only RM200 from Quick Save -Subang

Instead of mobility kit,I will buy Michelin pump for RM260 when I am no longer on RFTs

ashman55;767148 said:
Instead of mobility kit,I will buy Michelin pump for RM260 when I am no longer on RFTs

where to get it? michelin pump? that is pump only or comes with the liquid etc?

the space saving wheel can order from Lim Tayar. I remember reading somewhere previously someone asked them to order it. Can't remember how much it was

Any bro hav the kit photobto show?using RFT now maybe wil change to normal tyre in future.

ashman55;767148 said:

Bro can I know where u get the mobility kit?rm260 only the pump or full set?thanks for helping.

Top Bottom