Where to buy BMW Torch

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
Does anybody know where to get this BMW torch in Malaysia. See below:-BTW, how much is the going price?? Thanks.. This torch will shine the BMW logo when it is switch on.I have one which shine Carlberge.
BMTorch.jpg

looks like non-original Unker.. never seen this type before, only thing i know is the glove box torch..

Looks like China made torch. I browse through BMW Lifestyle catalogue. Also cannot find it. Why don't you consider LED Lenser V3. Superb torch. Made in Germany. It uses a single AA battery, and zweibruder gallium chip. Some LED torch lights use 3 AAA battery with an adapter. This can be very messy. Price RM150

http://www.lightch.com/other/v3aa.html

pussy;395191 said:
looks like non-original Unker.. never seen this type before, only thing i know is the glove box torch..

where can we get the glovebox torch? can we still get the one for e30 ?

pussy;395191 said:

I know but dont you think it cool when you use it, the roundel show on the surface that it fall on. :love:

funfer_fahrer;395209 said:
Looks like China made torch. I browse through BMW Lifestyle catalogue. Also cannot find it. Why don't you consider LED Lenser V3. Superb torch. Made in Germany. It uses a single AA battery, and zweibruder gallium chip. Some LED torch lights use 3 AAA battery with an adapter. This can be very messy. Price RM150

http://www.lightch.com/other/v3aa.html

Most probably made in China. Thank for the link.. I have many type of torch.. Surefire, LED,blah, blah, blah.

FF, thank for the link..

jarance;395477 said:
Most probably made in China. Thank for the link.. I have many type of torch.. Surefire, LED,blah, blah, blah.

FF, thank for the link..

Surefire is a guzzler. My surefire 6P uses 2 CR123 batteries. So expensive to run.

funfer_fahrer;395481 said:
Surefire is a guzzler. My surefire 6P uses 2 CR123 batteries. So expensive to run.

you should go for the type that use 3 AAA type battery and luniled. 5W and very bright. Better than some of my maglight.

Top Bottom