Where can I find ACS type IV Replica's in KL or PJ area?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

weisiong123

Club Guest
Hi there, anybody know where I can find AC Schnitzer type IV Replica's in KL or PJ Area? Im looking for 18'' to fit my e46 ...
acs_iv.jpg
Much appreciated thanks.

klang alot, can get cheaper than KL or PJ, go to jalan kapar and batu belah

Thanks for replying, any specific shops in PJ area? Also, would you guys happen to know how much these are going for? What is the average price to pay for? Thanks a lot.

klg will cheaper than kl or pj area,i can bring u go my fren tyres shop at klg n the prices is reasonable.i bring b4 our bmwclub forumer to changed 19" tyres.

Yeah,

Klang much better and prices are cheaper too. Go to sunway sure kena sembelih.
There are a lot of shops around Jalan kapar and Batu Belah area (my homebase !!).
Last I inquire was for a 17" rims ~ RM2K. These are the newer 5 holes rims. I am window shopping for 15 or 16 " rims, Basketweave, BBS ... yessir!

maxkpp;288357 said:
Yeah,

Klang much better and prices are cheaper too. Go to sunway sure kena sembelih.
There are a lot of shops around Jalan kapar and Batu Belah area (my homebase !!).
Last I inquire was for a 17" rims ~ RM2K. These are the newer 5 holes rims. I am window shopping for 15 or 16 " rims, Basketweave, BBS ... yessir!

Even replicas would have different quality range. Klang types quality are at lower end as compared to those selling at Sunway.

David Yong;288417 said:
Even replicas would have different quality range. Klang types quality are at lower end as compared to those selling at Sunway.

i agreed with u bro,so need to more attention when the time to purchase...
but some others will not do so...

Some superb replica rims to boil your enthusiasism :) Racun time

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

One of the members here just bought the same rims (18 on a e46) in Sunway. The last tyre shop if you are coming in from Esso. I was there.....

He got it plus new tyres sumore......

go for it if you wish......

acidburn;290084 said:

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey bro , i prefer the 2nd rim in the picture.
Where and how much the price last seen?

Thx

Acidburn, nice selection of rims u recommended.. Any idea where to find them & range of pricing for 18"? Cheers!

Hi, my mechanic has a set of 18" replicas of the Type IV Racing (just like the one in the first post, but it's silver, not black). Condition looks good last I saw them, although I did not take a good look at them all. There are tires, but they are worn out, so you'll need to get new tires.

If interested, let me know and I'll ask him how much he wants.

acidburn;290084 said:

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

where is this shop man? i've poised for the second one

Top Bottom