Interior pillar and roof carpet to change

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i think there 's a good cushion shop in Lumut cos so many car repairing there. Mine change all ABC pillar and roof and the fabric also order from KL( for BMW )

dude you got the contacts @ jln ipoh? i need to do up my rear pillars...

QD250;686339 said:
so, any better place apart from Top Cushion?

Bro QD ,
The other option , if you back in ipoh , there's good place in falim .
superb quality & very reasonable price .
did the rooflining for my E36 hardtop there .
PM me if you need the shop details .

megatniza;687899 said:
Bro QD ,
The other option , if you back in ipoh , there's good place in falim .
superb quality & very reasonable price .
did the rooflining for my E36 hardtop there .
PM me if you need the shop details .

alamak bro.... nak balik sampai ke Farlim kena 3,4 hari bro.....
anak bini nak ikut balik kampung jawapnya bawak van....

thanks anyway bro...

Did mine at Alias Cushion, Jln P Ramlee Penang..
6 Pillars RM100..
Black Color.. Woohooo...

hi all,

My E46 roof fabric is sagging and its touching my head when i drive (and my seat is already at the lowest) can anyone recommend any shop in KL that i can go to? and what's the average price to get it done? (roof only, roof and pillars).

p.s: i know someone asked this already but i cant be bothered to look for it in the forum.

I did my E39 roof + A, B, C pillars at Eurotuner. You can call Calvin @ 0123772295 to inquire further.

Jimbing;699419 said:
hi all,

My E46 roof fabric is sagging and its touching my head when i drive (and my seat is already at the lowest) can anyone recommend any shop in KL that i can go to? and what's the average price to get it done? (roof only, roof and pillars).

p.s: i know someone asked this already but i cant be bothered to look for it in the forum.

just got mine done couple of weeks ago in hup hock OKR opposite 3rd mile square. she charged me RM 500 for roof and B and C pillars, didnt want her to touch my A pillars as it has the air curtains and she might f*** it up

seewai;699425 said:
I did my E39 roof + A, B, C pillars at Eurotuner. You can call Calvin @ 0123772295 to inquire further.

yeah, got a quotation from Calvin but it's out of my budget range, looking around RM350-500 for roof+all pillars. I know I should invest in good workmanship, but I'm in a tight budget since I'm planning to do alot of work for the interior (roof upholstery, trims, center console, steering).

Jimbing;699735 said:
yeah, got a quotation from Calvin but it's out of my budget range, looking around RM350-500 for roof+all pillars. I know I should invest in good workmanship, but I'm in a tight budget since I'm planning to do alot of work for the interior (roof upholstery, trims, center console, steering).

depending whether you are willing to travel to Seri Kembangan or not, I and another forummer did the roof without the pillars for RM350. good workmanship. recommended.

e46_UDM;699739 said:
depending whether you are willing to travel to Seri Kembangan or not, I and another forummer did the roof without the pillars for RM350. good workmanship. recommended.

Bro can give the name of the shop and the address?

B33mEr;699748 said:
Bro can give the name of the shop and the address?

City Car Cushion
No. 1847-D1/1A, Jalan College, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
(Next to Panasonic Air-Con shop. Near the traffic light where the old public bank located)
h/p: 017-5666381

I just done mine. Reasonable price, recommended workmanship. Can arrange to meet up anywhere @ klang, s.alam, subang and sunway. Interested can call Mr Su @ 012-3371221.

Edwardpua;700838 said:
I just done mine. Reasonable price, recommended workmanship. Can arrange to meet up anywhere @ klang, s.alam, subang and sunway. Interested can call Mr Su @ 012-3371221.

What work was done and how much did it cost you? Does Mr. Su has a shop?

I hv done 4 pillars after hard nego he gave me RM 200. Nice person n good workmanship.

Top Bottom