Where are those penang members hiding laaaa...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

unstopables_7

Official Member
Its very proud to say almost everyday i see newbies joining the forum and quiet many i see from nothern region especially penang but somehow keep disappearing..Penang tt thread is almost not active , lets start it guys where's the e36 e34 e30 e39 e46 mainly so quiet..not to forget e90 e60 and the z'ss..lets get together and reactivate penang TT..maybe then is possible as bro iceman said of doing a mega TT in penang...as the TT in MMZ BUKIT JELUTONG was a great one..come on penang members..hope to see some positive response..:top:lets start by counting who's in and then lets choose a place to meet up..1) unstopables_7 e36

Where are those penang members hiding laaaa...
Its very proud to say almost everyday i see newbies joining the forum and quiet many i see from nothern region especially penang but somehow keep disappearing..
Penang tt thread is almost not active , lets start it guys where's the e36 e34 e30 e39 e46 mainly so quiet..not to forget e90 e60 and the z'ss..
lets get together and reactivate penang TT..maybe then is possible as bro iceman said of doing a mega TT in penang...as the TT in MMZ BUKIT JELUTONG was a great one..

come on penang members..

hope to see some positive response..

lets start by counting who's in and then lets choose a place to meet up..

1) unstopables_7 e36

center region
1) Iceman 13 - KL

Top Bottom