whats the battery model or size for 428i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dwj

Club Guest
does anyone know whats the battery model or size for 428i? i was been told to look for banner battery.but i dont know which model i should be looking..will it affect anything if i buy n change it myself or it is better to send to workshop to get it done?

when you change the battery on the newer BMW, you need to have the new battery registered into the car system. This will tell the car that a new battery is installed and the charging rate will be adjusted accordingly to a new battery.

My recommendation is to call my usual battery guy Sam at +60127095532 and inform your car model and he will bring the right battery for you. He will even do the installation & battery registration to the car. Just inform that you are a friend of Danny with White F10.

meaning it is not advisable to change and install the batteru by your own? anyway thanks alot for the info =)

Yes. Unless you have those gizmos that can do the registration of the battery to the car system.

Are these batteries good? Apparently it is OEM for my BMW F30? Any truth?
Apparently Banner is of of the suppliers of AGM batteries to BMW. Guess BMW now lets Banner compete with Varta. Physically looks the same, apart fm the markings. if BMW uses them in their productions, guess we should also.

Top Bottom