what kills bmw

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan syahmi

Club Guest
1- temperature2-change engine oil over than 10k...after 2 years i mod my cooling system and change engine oil at 8k, my engine have no problem at all. and i got more hp.. my engine temp just 98 degree. aircond also more cooler. and the most important it will save fuel a lot couse reduce engine friction...dis is just my experience....

Bro, can let us know what kind of mod that you did on your cooling system

. change bigger radiator , put additional cooler for gearbox and cut termostat spring for 1 1/2.. and use mercedis coolant. couse merc soolant is for hot weather, and bmw coolant is for cold weather...

wan syahmi;429047 said:
. change bigger radiator , put additional cooler for gearbox and cut termostat spring for 1 1/2.. and use mercedis coolant. couse merc soolant is for hot weather, and bmw coolant is for cold weather...

bro wan, where to fix additional cooler for gb and how much it cost?

additional cooler u can find it at kedai potong, its just hundred something. install it in front ur bumper, need take off ur bumper to install it. but make sure take output from origional cooler, not straight to additional cooler, i meant the origional cooler still use. i dunt know how to put my car pic here.

wan syahmi;428797 said:
1- temperature
2-change engine oil over than 10k...

after 2 years i mod my cooling system and change engine oil at 8k, my engine have no problem at all. and i got more hp.. my engine temp just 98 degree. aircond also more cooler. and the most important it will save fuel a lot couse reduce engine friction...

dis is just my experience....

temp wise ..flush my rad water every 6 months or so and use RO water
chage engine oil ....every 45 days and oil filter every 3rd oil change ...i'll use Nasa Gd 11 1 btl and nasa oil treatment 2 cans ...

and still running strong for a 15 yrs old junk .....

Top Bottom