what does this button do?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guinness

Club Guest
Hi,Could I ask what do the two light buttons on the left do? I know one turns on the fog lights but can't seem to figure the other one out! Any help appreciated! Thanks!
switch.jpg

THE other turns the light on the tail light during heavy rain, so others can see you

If i'm not mistaken, you need to turn on the headlight first (1st position good enuf), than front foglight and after that only you can turn on the rear foglight. (only the right hand side will lighted up).

Thanks guys! I figured it definitely ain't nitro boost button heh.

I'll check the rear foglights. Don't think it'll be so useful to me though - I usually just turn the main lights on whenever it gets that little bit darker, can't hurt to be seen.

bro, buttons are for "on/off" stealth mode....hehehehe! just kidding, jangan marah ya?

guinness;327248 said:
Thanks guys! I figured it definitely ain't nitro boost button heh.

I'll check the rear foglights. Don't think it'll be so useful to me though - I usually just turn the main lights on whenever it gets that little bit darker, can't hurt to be seen.

use it only when visibility are poor such as heavy rain, fog etc.

loafer;327223 said:
Press that button you go faster!!!! LOL!!!!

Make sure your right hand two finger hold the buttons & your right leg maximum " tekan " the pedal .. sure work .. :burnout:

- Chill, just kidding haha... -

Top Bottom