What Cam Is Dis???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yen42

Club Guest
Hi all need some Sifu or cams fanatic to help me out. These cams come with BMW word on it with serial number 1738 369 current on M50b25tu engine. p/s; not BMW ori part(chk wiz bavarian auto) not Shrick (chk wiz shrick web) Cheers

Leforte

not available la bro....serial nbr cant help??

nyway tq u 4 attention....

Cheers

if you really nedd to know, bring me the sample, let me have a look..if you can't then i can't help you.

the cam you number you given is the standard cam number, it's not in the bmw etk..

regards.

The number you have is for a standard M50b25 cam.

The stamped part no. from the cast doesn't always match the ETK no.

However, BMW also used that same cast no. for the camshaft on US-spec S50 '95 M3.

The only way to determine this for sure is to measure the cam lobes - they will be different - 325 lift is 9.7mm intake 9mm exhaust, M3 is 10.3 and 9.7.

I believe the 325 intake cam can also be swapped to the exhaust but pls check to be sure.

Hope this helps :)

---

absidian;234472 said:
The number you have is for a standard M50b25 cam.

The stamped part no. from the cast doesn't always match the ETK no.

However, BMW also used that same cast no. for the camshaft on US-spec S50 '95 M3.

The only way to determine this for sure is to measure the cam lobes - they will be different - 325 lift is 9.7mm intake 9mm exhaust, M3 is 10.3 and 9.7.

I believe the 325 intake cam can also be swapped to the exhaust but pls check to be sure.

Hope this helps :)

---

Thks bro

for the technical information....will check later

Cheers:burnout:

Top Bottom