WAZE

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes! Although the route recalculation is a bit slow in 4s. I have missed 3 turns in a row because it took its time to recalculate. Noob in KL :)

eter said:
Yes! Although the route recalculation is a bit slow in 4s. I have missed 3 turns in a row because it took its time to recalculate. Noob in KL :)
Yeah I faced that as well, because sometimes if I can't hear it properly then it takes about a couple of secs before it registers me that I have passed my junction. But compared to the onboard GPS system, it's way better!

Mavik...thats because u drive so fast and Waze could not catch up with u........cabutzzz........

I have it installed on my MID running Android. Cool. But unlike on board GPS, I have to rely on mobile connection like 3G. to save cost I did not put mobile SIM on my MID but use wifi connecting through my mobile phone.

Kalau datang ofis, bagi demo eh?

zidee said:
I have it installed on my MID running Android. Cool. But unlike on board GPS, I have to rely on mobile connection like 3G. to save cost I did not put mobile SIM on my MID but use wifi connecting through my mobile phone.

gendong said:
Mavik...thats because u drive so fast and Waze could not catch up with u........cabutzzz........
Hahaha there is some truth to that!

I actually much prefer the onboard SatNav than Waze. It never leaves you in a wilderness because of satellite interruption and whatnots. I was recently in Singapore and my oh my was the onboard GPS superb!!

I still prefer WAZE, :rock: Have it installed on my spare phone and shared my "find my andriod mobile device" location with my love ones too. Just incase we got into an accident we can be located immediately.

paramalingam said:
I actually much prefer the onboard SatNav than Waze. It never leaves you in a wilderness because of satellite interruption and whatnots. I was recently in Singapore and my oh my was the onboard GPS superb!!
On board navigation could work faster and more accurate in navigation because it has a external antenna for better reception. However, it is a dead navigation system because there's no live traffic feed and it does not take into consideration of traffic volume when suggesting a route. Unlike onboard navigation, Waze is a smarter navigation system as it takes into account live traffic feed when suggesting the quickest route to get to your destination.

Top Bottom