Water spiting from exhaust?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxion89

Club Guest
Hello guys, maybe this tread is already been post but i cant find it. So this is the question. i have a problem with my car,i have an overheating problem but other problem comes out from nowhere. My exhaust split a water when the car is turn on. So what the problem here? Head gasket? or Cooling system?

I read that it is normal if start first thing in the morning due to condensation

It's normal to have this especially in the morning during cold start.... Happened to almost all cars...

thanks for the reply..but this never happen before...also there a leak water comes out from the water pump i think....this happen when i try to remove the fan clutch but cant coz no tools, then the next day i start the engine this things happen water split from exhaust then water comes out from water pump....

maxion89;723210 said:
thanks for the reply..but this never happen before...also there a leak water comes out from the water pump i think....this happen when i try to remove the fan clutch but cant coz no tools, then the next day i start the engine this things happen water split from exhaust then water comes out from water pump....

pls go to a mechanic to get it checked out. dun play2 with water. if ur car overheats, its goign to be expensive.

dunkdie;725315 said:
Head gasket is broken when the car overheated?

When i open the head and look into the head gasket i cant find any damage, then i look for research i see all they said there must be crack on cylinder...
so later i will clean the cylinder head and the piston see how its work then....

Top Bottom