wat to check if buying E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ryucky81

Club Guest
hi all E30 owner.this is my 1st post. going to get E30 from my fren. but this E30 oredi idling for 2years. if me 1 2 check wat the important things(parts)to look out? :huh: or can give many many comment pls :D :D spare parts easy to get or not har? how about the spare parts price? :D :D thanks and regards

Originally posted by ryucky81@Sep 3 2005, 04:28 PM
hi all E30 owner.

this is my 1st post. going to get E30 from my fren. but this E30 oredi idling for 2years. if me 1 2 check wat the important things(parts)to look out? :huh: or can give many many comment pls :D :D

spare parts easy to get or not har? how about the spare parts price? :D :D

thanks and regards
first of all,welcome to the forum..n congrats for having E30.

whut u mean 'idling for 2 years'?

i think he is refering to the car has not move for 2 years i think and has been park there for 2 years

Best person to ask this would be DingChavez. He went through the same thing (i think). Send him a PM.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Sep 3 2005, 07:08 PM
Best person to ask this would be DingChavez. He went through the same thing (i think). Send him a PM.
ya ya,dingchavez's ride previously not move for more than 3 years if not mistaken.,hehe
ask him for advice.

:lol: hai! I am looking for a E30 also!I think the most important thing is to check the engine. Test it and feel it ! Good luck :D

This topic has been discussed several times on this forum. Please learn to use the search function and you should find the answers that you are looking for. There is even a thread specifically dealing with E30 maintainence and parts pricing.

Good luck and have fun!

thanks guys for all the input. yup the car never move for 2years liao :)

thanks and regards

check if there is rust, this is more important, engine can always be fixed or bougth you can't buy another chasis.

then check engine, transmission parts

then suspension and brakes, followed by the rest

or something like that

i heard the front wall between engine and ur feet (firewall is it..lol)
is easily bocor right infront of driver.
thats i noticed when i ride my fren e30.
so when u drivin night the feet kinda cold a bit.
so u can look into it too.
others same i think (rust,chasis,bla,bla..) coz me just browsing the old thread
for the past few weeks b4 buying e30 next month.
good luck too u to and to me.

wah yr friends e30 got free air cond ..maybe more heat cond :p :D yikes !

welcome to the club.....

also check under the accelerator pedal for crackling sounds and look under the carpet to c the extent of the rust,
also if u can,look under the car,under the dirver and passenger side and lookout for signs of rust too...
firewall also,
rear boot slightly above the rear light clusters.
apart from tht.....all the best and welcome again.
rgds,
-brad-

hi there, im new to site as well. im looking to purchase an e30. any1 got any hits where i can get hold of 1?

Originally posted by ashvin@Sep 5 2005, 08:24 PM
hi there, im new to site as well. im looking to purchase an e30. any1 got any hits where i can get hold of 1?
there is one for sale in old klang road, 323i auto 2-door with zender rims and mtech2 front bumber, interior is in good condition, body look good, engine dont know, need to test drive i suppose

Bring our in house E30 doctor go and have a look la...

Zoggee koko !!! Where are U leh ???

Top Bottom