Warranty issue: Who should i contact from BMW?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

prince_ramses

Club Guest
Hello guys,I need to get some contact number or email of the right BMW rep to discuss about warranty issue. I've got a problem with my 525i air cond controller and Sapura can't get it fixed, and they are waiting for BMW for a solution. However, BMW have not found a solution, and its been 3 months since i've heard from anyone of them.Sapura even said the problem was found in many cars, and it seems that they are keeping quiet about it.Would appreciate some assistance with the right BMW contact.Thanks.Prince/

Why dont you call this guy from BMW malaysia in cyber jaya i am sure he will help you. I will pm you his name and no. Thank you.

In the mean time, draft a letter to bmw m'sia customer service dept cc sapura auto and request for an amicable solution to your problems. If no reply then we will deploy our kaki pukul BMWCM aka redbaron to represent you...ekekeke

Jeff, ta paya kaki pukul or mana mana pukul; tengok Redbaron saja, problem resolved. RB turns on his charm, invite them for our TT, all problems become no problem at all.

Top Bottom