WANT TO BUY MONO BLOCK AMP

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan520i

Club Guest
Dear sirs...I want to buy a mono block car amplifier to push 2 pcs of 10 inch (4 ohm) woofers.., preferrably 800 watts at 2 ohm load for the amp. :D anyone want to sell? :dunno: At the same time, i want to sell Phoenix Gold 2 channel amp (50 watts x 2 @ 4 ohm). Anyone interested? Thank you..

Allen,

What's you budget ? I have a couple of friends who are looking at upgrades .... mite sell their existing monos. Class AB mono are cheaper than Class D ones ... though the latter tend to be more efficient, runs cooler but slightly more expensive.

Can you confirm which PG 2 channel are you selling ?

Cheers,

Van,

Budget is less than 1k for the mono amp. I hope to get the MTX Thunder 801D.

Mine PG is M50 for sell.

Btw, is my Rockford fosgate under power to drive 2pcs 10" woofers in sealed box? (RF power 550X - 4 channel amp-275 watts/channel bridged).

Thanks.. :)

Allen,

Is this what you're planning to get ?

http://www.radiomancaraudio.com/detail.asp...mtx-thunder801d

If yes, my advise is GO GET IT, dude! One of the best monoblocks at that price range and it puts a lot more power than what it's rated. I remember seeing one churning out almost 1050W @ 2 ohm powering a JL W7 without even flinching. Great build & sound quality, superb features onboard and the usual MTX bullet-proof reliability but a new one won't come cheap.

BTW, how muchie for the PG M50 ? Can you PM me your price and maybe some pics too ?

Cheers,

Hahahahaha ...

wan520i shud rename himself as wan525i these days. Allen, sell the RF to our friend here and the PG to me, la. You can then get your mono amp without any issues. BTW, I still have an Orion Xtreme 2 channel in hand if you need something for your front comps ... 94W x 2 with a clean detailed sound.

Cheers,

Originally posted by Vanquish@Jan 18 2006, 08:34 AM
Hahahahaha ...

wan520i shud rename himself as wan525i these days. Allen, sell the RF to our friend here and the PG to me, la. You can then get your mono amp without any issues. BTW, I still have an Orion Xtreme 2 channel in hand if you need something for your front comps ... 94W x 2 with a clean detailed sound.

Cheers,
Hey how come I didnt know that you have a Orion with you! Basket why didnt you tell me yesterday when we were having lunch! How much is it going for? :getyourfactsright:

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Jan 18 2006, 08:46 AM

Hey how come I didnt know that you have a Orion with you! Basket why didnt you tell me yesterday when we were having lunch! How much is it going for? :getyourfactsright:

Vladd,

Why on earth wud you be interested in my Orion ? Neway, both my PG Titanium and the Orion are up for sale, la. If you're really serious, buzz me and we'll talk, la. Gotta make way for my tube baby on the way ... :p

Allen, can you PM me your expected price for the PG M50 ? It's a superb classic ... if the price is rite, wud love to grab it.

Thanks,

Top Bottom