Views Sought : Recaro/Sparco’s in BMWs…

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

minivan

Club Guest
Just need to seek you guys punya views on this… OK…. I personally don’t think BMW’s would look good with bright red Recaro’s, or bright blue ones for that matter… I think that a certain amount of class still needs to be maintained by BMW’s… (Strictly my views OK…)Seats wise, I don’t see much choice…. Most stick to the standard leathers… But they’re not that supportive… Theres M3 seats, I know… But besides that??OK, how about…lets say Black Recaro SR3’s… or Black/Grey Sparco Star’s… would they look OK in BMW’s… What do u guys think?? :cool:

The new Bride by Racecraft are gorgeous but price is steep. They are wrapped in black leather to give it the classy look.

I would choose that seats if i were to put bucket into my UDM... :D

bro put in the black ones man...

if u want blacker than black..get the nsr black with the red recaro avus wordings models...sr3s tend to fade far too fast

this is infact what i m gonna put into my udm...

cheers :D

So how much are the Brides?? Knowing Brides, it'll probaly cost an arm and a leg...

So, the likes of Recaro NSR's, SR4's, SR3's are fine, as long as, its black huh??
(This was what i was thinking of doing actually, but just weiry that its not 'suitable' for BMWs. Still need to give it some more thought though)

How about black SSCUS?? (heheheh, they're actually not bad looking) Or a definate no no?? heheh...

Any other thoughts??

if u want to put sscus...ensure they have the trailing arms to push the seat down (vital if ur car is a 2 seater)

however if its the 4 door baby, no probs...looks okiez as well, however the holding and drivability is questionable...

i m not saying recaro/bride/sparco (semi reclinable) make fantastic seats...but then again, u get for what u pay when compared with sscus..

Yeah i know its a matter of personal preference, its just i rarely see beemers with such seats in'em.... so maybe it was a no-no upgrade or something... just starting to get into the BMW mindset here... been playing with 'rice' mobiles all this while... heheh..

Was contemplating on something like this....

sport_blackBlack_big.jpg

Donald... 'seat 1' is not bad... how much are they?? and where are they sold??

seats

4006743.jpg

this is nice but for a 2 door car...hehe....say bye bye to your back seats :p

bride_maxis_seat.jpg

or this leh? lolx :D

Bro minivan, sorry lah can't remember. I konw I saw it from e-bay the price
(US$ 2++).
Get the rececraft one, very nice and light.

donald bro..how much is the racecraft one?

i feel the head rest portion is too large...

making it look slightly disproportionate..

juz my 2 cents.. (not flamming anybody here)

minivan... question... what BMW model are you planning to install these seats in?

Donald said:
Bro minivan, sorry lah can't remember. I konw I saw it from e-bay the price
(US$ 2++).
Get the rececraft one, very nice and light.

Wah... USD200++ is a good price...

nikazwaa said:
minivan... question... what BMW model are you planning to install these seats in?

e36 328i....

tombstone... true laa... like heavan man!!

Arrghhhh.... these were the exact same model i saw at kakimotor sunway over the weekend. Recaro NSR's right...?? I was quoted RM2099 per seat...

Damn.... talk about kena racun!! Nice one Nikazwaa...

Top Bottom