Used Wheels for e39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LKW3

Club Guest
Fellow e39s, I am in need of a used set of wheels for my e39. Before this, I was holding on to my current set as was on tight budget, even though I need to replace all the tyres soon. But now, since my relative wants to borrow my car for his wedding, I wish to replace the whole set of wheels to 18". As such, to those who have been seeking 18" wheels, appreciate if you can point me to the right direction where I can search for a set of used 18" wheels with reasonable price. I came across Kazuto Garage on the web but that place sells mostly Japanase wheels. Do you think is a good idea to put on Japanese wheels with spacers? Anybody been to Kazuto Garage in Klang? If yes, please tell me your experience. Hope to hear your experience soon. P/S: I am looking for out of norm (not common) type of wheels. Appreciate if you can recommend some too. Cheers... :)

safri,

Well, I was thinking of allocating RM4500 for a set of used wheels and tyres... Do you think is enough for a reasonable set?

LKW3, more than enough man. check out Sunny near LDP Kelana Jaya or Auto Technika...pm me for their numbers.

Go to oberman behind HSBC in ipoh road. There are tons of rims for BMWs used and brand new. Friend of mine got a 3 weeks old e60 ori 18' rims for about RM6-7k with run flats.

bimmer73,

Thank you for your recommendation. However, I have just bought a set of used but original set of AC Type III rims from a forummer here. And, its has been sent for refurbishment.

Top Bottom