URGENT HELP !!! E46 DVD player

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jin109

Club Guest
Hi Friend ! i need some help here !!!my bmw e46 03 malaysia version !! are plan to change my ori player to DVD player ,need some advice for this ~~ i hear alot of story abt malaysia version cant fix in any DVD player is tht true ??any information pls email (mammymy@yahoo.com) , sms or call me (017-212 3812)thanks

Hi
I'm using E46 also and already changed from stock to Panasonic single din 7 inch DVD without any problem so far.DVD and radio works well. :top:

...I've change to JVC single din DVD playerr too..no problem bro
with complete sound system.....
go for good accesories shop

bro ~ just need some advice !!! i found 1 panasonic single din player with promotion price RM 1588 is tht really a good deal ??

The model CQ-VX100W

but abit offer my budget tot to get something below 1k :(

really need some advice here ,

thanks

my bimmer, 7" screen DVD, TV, reverse camera Bluetooth (no need handfree anymore) and ipod support. just rm2000 only. my one is fix screen and not like CQ-VX100W. and my aircond not block by the screen. i will post to picture soon.

I have just installed Carputer in my E46.
I will share my setup when I am free.

Dont have much to say..jus imagine having a full working computer in your car, at your fingertip, literally coz using TOuch Screen. Hehe ;)
(I am facebook addict, now i can fb'ing when driving. LOL. Warning: dont do this at home)
Integrated GPS module, with reverse camera, WIFI, front end software, special power on and off using automotive dc dc power supply.
basically, you can do whatever you can do with your desktop/laptop pc, but in your car!
I even installed game and use wireless game controller for passenger.. but u'd have to stretch your eyes coz the screen is 7" ^-^

Anyone interested can drop me a pm, actually i own a computer shop and i m thinking of installing carputer to our fellow e46 (yes, only e46 as it would be easier for me coz i have done it once!)
I m doing this in my free time only, i have other job on weekdays, so expect some time for me to reply k..

You wont need ipod or cdchanger as your memory is as good as your hd capacity. for me, i have 1TB harddisk installed!

Cheers.

Hi Azel,

using your carputer, are you able to hook up with the car's OBC display and have the OBC info displayed to the screen while also listening to the music stored on your carputer's HDD?

Cheers,
Neoh

i do not know about hooking to OBC...however, i ve found adaptor to hook the carputer to OBD port. but, i ve yet to explore that as i installed mine totally for ICE, playing videos, movies, musics, internet browsing, gaming & navigation.
but i ve planned to hook the pc to obd somewhere near future, when the time permits.

thx

Thanks for the reply Bro Azel,

Do keep us posted on your developments. :D

Cheers,
Neoh

hisel;492282 said:
my bimmer, 7" screen DVD, TV, reverse camera Bluetooth (no need handfree anymore) and ipod support. just rm2000 only. my one is fix screen and not like CQ-VX100W. and my aircond not block by the screen. i will post to picture soon.

hi hisel,
bro, you are the one i'm looking for.just only bought e46 2003. came with cassete player...really sucks..trying to search a complete player but couldnt get..yours is same as i'm searching for..
plz bro, where did u get it?..shop name and place plz...
be free to sms 0126198740

I saw the panasonic CQ-VX100W, is it touch screen ? but would it block the aircond whenever open to see movie ?

hi azel,
how do you connect to internet with your carputer?
do you need to connect it to your mobile phone or not?

thanks

hisel & azel..just found this thread..interesting.. care to contact me for further details please or just post it here . I am sure there are others wishing to have this in their car..where to get? price? etc... thanx bros..

I too am intrigued :D Please share with us all bro Azel on the carputer :top: Any pics of the setup in your car?

mine 325i 04/05, have cassette player in dash and cd changer at boot. plan to change cassete player to somehing else. cassete player too outdated laaa..

hisel;492282 said:

bro hisel

is the above same with the one being advertised on eastsquare? am just curious

Top Bottom