Unregister 530 m-sport ( paddle shift) lci or 525 msport lci (in dilemma)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Masterplan

Club Guest
BMW 530 M-SPORT LCI- Unreg- Bmw 530 M-Sport- Sunroof- Push Start Button- 2008- LCI model with LCI gearbox- UK Specs- New facelift- New gear type- I-drive- Multifunction steering wheel- 3 memory leather seats- M sport- Paddle shift- Parktronic- 19" sport rimBMW 525 MSPORT LCI-Unreg-Bmw 525 M-Sport-UK Specs-Sunroof-New Facelift-LCI Gear-2008 Unreg-Magnesium Engine-Push Start-Leather Seat-18" S/rims-Xenon Head Lamp-I Drive-Multifunction Steering-Memory Seat-Electric Seat530 M SPORT is my first choice. It has paddle shift. I don't know which one should i chose. Kinda confused. Which one is good? This is my first bmw. Really need ur help, sir. I need to know the explanation bout this confusing. Will pay the 10% deposit on the next 2 days. Thank u!!

Why consider 525i when u afford 530i? Somore u prefer 530i than 525i.

both also UK spec LCI, highly likely the engine type is N53, potentially may face problem wiht our petrol on the injectors. (pls check the VIN)

EL118;680804 said:
both also UK spec LCI, highly likely the engine type is N53, potentially may face problem wiht our petrol on the injectors. (pls check the VIN)

Ok, this question maybe sounds idiotic, but. I need to ask. Uk and Japan spec, Whats more nice? I dont know the differences between this two cars.

My vote for 530 M-sport , btw . nothing much to compare bro . Listen to your heartbeat and go for it .

Look like you are from Sungai Petani ? are you ?

Masterplan;680809 said:
Ok, this question maybe sounds idiotic, but. I need to ask. Uk and Japan spec, Whats more nice? I dont know the differences between this two cars.

Japan spec normally comes in higher spec, car underneath less likely to suffer from winter salt corrosion compared to UK spec, but one major issue is the idrive and software which is in Japanese , it would be very expensive to "reformat"

UK spec normally more basic (can be a blessing in disguise as less problem to deal with if malfunction), but no issue at all with the idrive and language, can instal latest GPS.

UK spec more mileage compared jap spec. For sure Jap spec more expensive compared UK spec with same yr.

You know that both engine are the 3 litre right. Only Jap spec 525 LCI came with 2.5 litre cc. UK both 530 and 525 LCI got the 3 litre cc. So you're still gonna pay the same road tax.. thus you should take the 530 rather than the 525. That's what happen to me the last time.

shiva73;680817 said:
Look like you are from Sungai Petani ? are you ?
yup from s/p...
so, i made some assessment...Taking the opinion of u guys, at the last, i chose BMW 530I M-SPORT LCI. Thank you very much! :)

Maybe you can also tell us the price difference :) If the price gap is too huge, getting a 525i is fine because you can always re-map or do other things to it which will come close to a 530i.

aoch88;681388 said:
Maybe you can also tell us the price difference :) If the price gap is too huge, getting a 525i is fine because you can always re-map or do other things to it which will come close to a 530i.

Taukay, long time no see u here liao oh!

yeah, whats the price difference between the both? i'm looking at one immaculate 525i LCI UK spec too.

Top Bottom