Unofficial BMWCM Members & Forumers BWT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Drinks

Bailey;261449 said:
meanguy or cppeng thx for the drinks.....................didnt know tat drunk guys like u all also can stil buy us drinks hah

Bro Bailey, If we are not drunk-ah....we will pay not only drinks but makan also-arrr! Hehehehe!

Anyway, you are welcome!:rock:

Bwt

johnj;261573 said:
okay..do keep me posted..would love to join you guys for bwt!!:top:

Hi Johnj, BWT is usually inconjunction with the official TT (before the rainfaorest TT) Do join us the next BWT.

We still have a bottle of Black Label, untouched in custody!

Gee thanks meanguy..make sure the btl is untoched till I come..hehehe/...just jk!!:top:

Bwt

johnj;261739 said:
Gee thanks meanguy..make sure the btl is untoched till I come..hehehe/...just jk!!:top:

dont worry Johnj, the bottle will remain a virgin till you cum......hehehe!

P/S : But no GUARANTEE!!!!

cppeng;261196 said:
yesterday was fun, met few girls n chills out with them i.e Tobby (hair stylist), Yvonne (jacky's target), Cherry & Melisa (collegue girls), Joanne (executive in shipping line) and etc..., Meanguy was drunk!! Anyway we manage to meet up all the members at Forest TT.

actually Yvonne is not my target. I just helping meanguy, when you see meanguy eye look like "hungry ghost" ... drinks to yvonne also not by me...

any way the night is fun

jacky;261849 said:
actually Yvonne is not my target. I just helping meanguy, when you see meanguy eye look like "hungry ghost" ... drinks to yvonne also not by me...

any way the night is fun

yes ah? knn meanguy pretend to be innocent!!!!!!!!!

Hello Jacky, no need to explain-leh!

Yes, i admit i asked the bartender to send a drink to her BUT YOU!!!! You send your whole self there to chat with her??????

Top Bottom