Undercarriage rubber dislodged (driver side)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

transporter

Club Guest
hi all,like to check where can i get the Undercarriage rubber replace? was driving halfway and my driver side Undercarriage rubber dislodged. may i know where can i find it ?thanks guys !

no-no. it's a piece of rubber shield (the size of a floor mat) directly underneath the drive side.

transporter;526298 said:
no-no. it's a piece of rubber shield (the size of a floor mat) directly underneath the drive side.

You can find this piece of black undercarriage plastic cover from any chop shop and can even ask them to install it for you. Price wise, I don't know.

transporter;526298 said:

Can not tie up with cable? Cheaper cost.

transporter;526298 said:

new cost rm 280,i just change mine e39

transporter;526512 said:
ya i think i will opt for this solution

You can if you still have the hole in tact. Else gotta think of ways to do some engineering to it and modify it if the holes is damaged.

bimmerholic;526515 said:
You can if you still have the hole in tact. Else gotta think of ways to do some engineering to it and modify it if the holes is damaged.

Easy bro, just drill it.

A good fellow forummer has found me a used undercarriage cover. Once a drive to KLIA at high speed had me rip off the cover as it torn apart and was grinding against the tarmac and throwing sparks away.

I was at a workshop the other day and saw another E39 fitted with the same right side undercarriage cover bought new from BA for RM260 OEM.

Just changed mine also. RM280 including installation for 1 side. The one changed is on right for case. The whole piece just torn at high speed and scratch all the way to the workshop.

Had similar problems, changed it last year, was driving and heard something dragging on the road. Bought replacement from BA for RM162 plus the black rivets cost RM3 per piece, needs 6 pieces.

apparently.. everybody got their piece from BA with different prices?? most probably everybody talking about different part...

272.png

I believe everyone's referring to Item 17. I changed mine too...under driver's side.

bimmerholic;531268 said:
A good fellow forummer has found me a used undercarriage cover. Once a drive to KLIA at high speed had me rip off the cover as it torn apart and was grinding against the tarmac and throwing sparks away.

I was at a workshop the other day and saw another E39 fitted with the same right side undercarriage cover bought new from BA for RM260 OEM.

aangavatar;551722 said:
yes, i got it from BA for $240 w/o rivet, $210 is cheap.

yes. that's the one. item 17.
i got mine from klang BA last week. price is without rivet too.

which branch u got urs from ?

hofmeister;553291 said:
yes. that's the one. item 17.
i got mine from klang BA last week. price is without rivet too.

which branch u got urs from ?

The other guy in my w/shop got it from BA SS 2 for 260...mechanic's pricing.

Top Bottom