Top Head & Engine Block Overhaul

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DTx

Club Guest
Gentleman, ladies ..would any of you have experienced sending your E46 for a top head and engine block overhaul?what's the effect to the power and performace of the car once it's done?any cost estimation?thanks

4 or 6cylinder bro? generally, a head de-carb and new valve seats, plus new internal bearings and rings would bring your engine back to it's designed power and performance.

4 cylinder bro? Any good place to do this in PJ am staying in Bandar Utama?

any cost estimates?

My regular place is in Kota Damansara(Padang Kota area). The shop is called EuroTechnic Motorsports, they do mainly BMWs and I have seen lots of monsters in the workshop.(eg. Crazy turbo or supercharged BMWs) You can give them a try, prices will vary depending on what is found to be faulty in your engine during the strip down. Cost will start at RM3k minimum...

If you need the address you can PM me..

joeylow

thanks Bro. what happens after the overhaul does the performance get better? could you provide me the Eurotechnics address and contact. thanks again.

For normal service any recommended place to go? txs

DTx;457028 said:
thanks Bro. what happens after the overhaul does the performance get better? could you provide me the Eurotechnics address and contact. thanks again.

For normal service any recommended place to go? txs

After top overhaul, the performance does NOT get better lah. Expect to lose about 5 to 10% of the original spec.

It just like you go for bypass surgery. Dont expect to run the marathon. :listen:

Check out the list of workshop that the forummer visit thread.

Top Bottom