Top gear live!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm heading to the one in Sydney in Feb. Bought the cheapest ticket. $69.90....haha...will be fun to catch JC and RH.

JM won't be here though. Heard he demanded too much $$$. But he won't be missed.

Top Gear LIVE

Watching Top Gear on TV was fun.

Watching Top Gear LIVE is all together another level!! :top:

Here are the highlights: Bugatti Veyron in motion!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VigC2TH-84k

Top Gear LIVE tour covers:
London, Birmingham, Dublin, Jo'berg, Sydney, Auckland and HK.

Clarkson said: Hmm... we are touring places that once belonged to us!

The STIG introduction:
Some says... there's a chicane on his penis. And your can find compromising pictures of him in Edison Chan's laptop computer.

All we know, he is called the STIG!

Can't wait for their next tour!

I am a big fan of the Buggati Veyron. I like that episode when they raced with the euro fighter

Wasnt there a section in Cars, Bikes and Trucks a few weeks ago with a petition from an ad from Shell V-Power asking M'sians to sign a petition to ask them to come down? If the organisers (Shell Malaysia i think) collected enuff votes from Msia and Spore they might just ask them to come down to do a short stint. Anyone read about it?

aDrIaN;402912 said:
Wasnt there a section in Cars, Bikes and Trucks a few weeks ago with a petition from an ad from Shell V-Power asking M'sians to sign a petition to ask them to come down? If the organisers (Shell Malaysia i think) collected enuff votes from Msia and Spore they might just ask them to come down to do a short stint. Anyone read about it?

My two cents - Even if all the people in Malaysia were to sign the petition, I doubt that the people governing BolehLand will allow JC to come in, what with his criticisms of Malaysian-made cars before. For most of us, we are not offended by his witty sarcasm, but I have that nagging feeling that the government might just turn him away for fear of more criticisms. After all, if our own political scene can make us look like a joke in the eyes of the world, why can't we be open to more 'constructive' criticism. And at the same time, having TG Live will surely enrich those car-mad fans like us. We're starved of some decent car shows! Even the KLIM got postponed... *sheesh*

I have the whole of season 1-10 of the Top Gear Episodes on my hard disk. Anyone want it, bring your lap top and buy me teh tarik and I transfer for u.... hahahaha...

sithwarrior;402933 said:
I cant agree with you more dude. Well said !!!!!

No probs bro. Just wanted to vent out my frustrations. Haha. Keeping my fingers crossed that someday, somehow, JC and gang will be having their shows here..

PS: Btw, having all 10 seasons on your HD must be taking up tonnes of space bro! I used to keep seasons 3-4 but I had to delete them cos I kept downloading stuff like Mind Your Language, My Name Is Earl and Heroes. Haha.

Eggie86;402937 said:
No probs bro. Just wanted to vent out my frustrations. Haha. Keeping my fingers crossed that someday, somehow, JC and gang will be having their shows here..

PS: Btw, having all 10 seasons on your HD must be taking up tonnes of space bro! I used to keep seasons 3-4 but I had to delete them cos I kept downloading stuff like Mind Your Language, My Name Is Earl and Heroes. Haha.

hahahaha... You're a series fan too... cool. We should start a thread for that. I got loads of shows on my HD.... 250gb gone. Getting my 1 TB soon, By the way get Eli Stone. It is awsome. opps lets not hijack this thread.

sithwarrior;402934 said:
I have the whole of season 1-10 of the Top Gear Episodes on my hard disk. Anyone want it, bring your lap top and buy me teh tarik and I transfer for u.... hahahaha...

I want I want!!!!
Come to Hai Siang. I buy u teh tarik and nasi lemak rendang!!!! I wait for u...... If still not yet finish transfer i buy u ur dinner too!

aDrIaN;402945 said:
I want I want!!!!
Come to Hai Siang. I buy u teh tarik and nasi lemak rendang!!!! I wait for u...... If still not yet finish transfer i buy u ur dinner too!

Can Can when ?

sithwarrior;402952 said:
Can Can when ?

Whenever u want. My shop open till midnite. preferably at nite after dinner.
So i buy u dinner and supper!

sithwarrior;402940 said:
hahahaha... You're a series fan too... cool. We should start a thread for that. I got loads of shows on my HD.... 250gb gone. Getting my 1 TB soon, By the way get Eli Stone. It is awsome. opps lets not hijack this thread.

Cool. How much does it cost to get a 1TB HD anyways? Just curious...

Eggie86;402978 said:
Cool. How much does it cost to get a 1TB HD anyways? Just curious...

Lets meet at Adrians shop and discuss this, lets not hijack the thread... after kena tiauuuuu mannnn... hahahahahahahaha

Top Bottom