tom tom usage

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Famy

Club Guest
hi, everyone. just a quick question to anyone who knows...Q. i've bought a tom tom go110 when i was in UK, does anyone here knows of someone who can crack the program and install mapsing and be able to use the unit in Malaysia?thanks u in advance. Cheers mate.

I am not sure whether it will work with your tomtom but I have a friend
who install the map by changing the extention to the extention that is
recognised by the PDA.

eg map123.htc to map123.tom

Thank you Jarance...i will try go to Low Yatt and maybe explain what u just mentioned...Hey thank again buddy...

My friend got a HTC and he just download tomtom and install it in his pda/phone.
When he launch, the program informed that there is no map found but allow to download one map. problem is that the map available is USA and Europe but nothing in asia region. Now working with his pda to see whether can use mapking map.

that's the problem w. tom-tom. They designed it for US, canada and europe use only. However, tom-tom is one of the best satnav popolarly used in europe. excellent reception and quick respond receiver from the sattelite. if only i could insert Mapsing into the module it wil be great...anyway thanks bro for the advice.

I think it apply to all gps device producer. Same like handphone.. telco sell cheap cheap to you but charge you a lot for usage.

You can buy a gps device quite cheap from low yatt. Most of hem will give you free map updating for a year. after that you may need to pay.

I doubt people in low yatt can help you as they are more interested to sell
you something before helping you. Since you already have the hardware,
I doubt that you won't be able to get the software upgrade.

thanks

jarance;287766 said:
I think it apply to all gps device producer. Same like handphone.. telco sell cheap cheap to you but charge you a lot for usage.

You can buy a gps device quite cheap from low yatt. Most of hem will give you free map updating for a year. after that you may need to pay.

I doubt people in low yatt can help you as they are more interested to sell
you something before helping you. Since you already have the hardware,
I doubt that you won't be able to get the software upgrade.

thanks buddy. will take note on that.......

susah susah just buy new gps ajelah......................................

Top Bottom