To Own a E46-320i/318i very soon (sport uplift face)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xyleo

Club Guest
Guys, can you all advice me. Am planning to own a E46 - 320i / 318i very soon.1). Need to know on average, how much cash that I need to allocate my savings aside on a monthly basis?2). How much does it cost to own a 2001 to 2002 model? I just wanna ensure that i hate to get cheated when paying the price for it.3). What are the most [common parts / wear & tear] frequently occurs for an 2001 to 2002 model? How about the Electronic Parts? And how much does all these parts cost? Can I get it from a Potong Kereta Shop?4). Is there any cheap & affordable service centre to bring in my car & maintain it there? Can anyone suggest? Perhaps I will be using that mechanic to evaluate on my 2nd hand purchase, such as Diagnose the Car first? How much it will cost for this?5). If you have any of the units that I've mentioned to be sold, or knew anyone indirectly, please do let me know. I am a genuine, serious buyerCurrently I own a Waja1.6 Auto. I had enough with protons. My Life Dream cars is always a Bimmer since when I was small. My heart & soul is always for an UDM.All your favorable advice would really be appreciated. Thanks a millionXyLeO – Unleashed :smokin: 0123655202

Hi xyleo,

Welcome to the club. Anyone E46 sifus can help? BTW,...u can always visit the classifieds in the forum & have a look see...

Cheers :)

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

selamat datang....

go read the thread on the e46 maintenance and repairs and all your questions will be answered....

Hi, my son just bought a 318i e46. since he is overseas most of the time, I have to maintain it. He has asked me to fix fullbody kit. does anyone know of a good place and a rough estimate? My other some is also looking for a 318ci. Anyone out there selling?
Thanks.... (new at this really)

welcome to the club , dude ! i saw there are few E46 for sale is the classified section . happy hunting !

cheers !

Top Bottom