This is cool huh?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ELnino

Club Guest
Guys...what do u think about this e36 headlight? seems that the signal is attached to the headlight
7599759562.jpg

I think i've seen the exact headlight on an e36 the other day ... doesn't suit the car at all .. too chromey :D

oohhh really? kakaka...then have to stop dreaming of having it...kakaka

E36 original headlight is one of the best, now no more liao. The glass surface has all been replaced by polycarbonate cover which fades after few years. The original glass surface can polish summore, best! :top:

astroboy;533181 said:
E36 original headlight is one of the best, now no more liao. The glass surface has all been replaced by polycarbonate cover which fades after few years. The original glass surface can polish summore, best! :top:

you can still get it from eng soon in singapore, but the newer one with the little buds

This is the taiwanese made brand in the markets now a days. Nothing beats the original, german bosch. My recommendation is, if yours look old and dusty, get your lenses cleaned from inside from the car accessorie shop, and while you're at it you are at it you can get angel eyes installed also if you don't have them previously. :)

astroboy;533181 said:

The glass surface can still be purchased from BA. About RM200++ each.

Top Bottom