Thinking of getting X5 E70

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
shahnaz;703872 said:
Pantai Bahru holdings is selling a 2010 BMW X5 XDrive 40d for Rm390000. Is that a good buy ? Comes with the xenon corona rings + CIC.

Nego some more, asked for Naim. Tell him to ask Dato' (a.k.a big boss) for more discount.

Thanks storm7576. From your end, how much more discount did you get for the car ?

i m trading in my ride for it.. the higher price given could be due to the trade in??

shahnaz;703901 said:
Thanks storm7576. From your end, how much more discount did you get for the car ?

Not sure. Last time I asked RM20k discount from the price they offered. Naim said he need to speak to the big boss. Maybe at that time Dato' just came back from Umrah (in good mood), so I got what I asked for.

storm7576;704096 said:
Not sure. Last time I asked RM20k discount from the price they offered. Naim said he need to speak to the big boss. Maybe at that time Dato' just came back from Umrah (in good mood), so I got what I asked for.

Thanks. Another concern I have is that the XDrive40d is from UK and the fuel spec is Euro5 while ours in Euro2.
I have read through the threads and everyone has given a different view. I am really concerned that Euro2 will damage the engine on the long run.

Shahnaz, please avoid the re-cond models if possible. Surely you can find a number of pre-facelift cars brought in by authorised dealers up for sale.

Safri, any reasons to avoid re-cond models ? I can usually find much newer cars + better interest rates from recond cars.
AB only have the latest X5 running at RM5xx,xxx which is too high while there is not much prefacelit out there.

shahnaz;704366 said:
Safri, any reasons to avoid re-cond models ? I can usually find much newer cars + better interest rates from recond cars.
AB only have the latest X5 running at RM5xx,xxx which is too high while there is not much prefacelit out there.

IMO, if you want to buy a car like an X5 you need to have access to the car's history and you can get that from AB, ingress etc units. To be fair, if you had test driven the car and you trust the dealer's words, just follow your heart.

shahnaz;704366 said:

IMO, if you want to buy a car like an X5 you need to have access to the car's history and you can get that from AB, ingress etc units. To be fair, if you had test driven the car and you trust the dealer's words, just follow your heart.

Depends on yr luck. Some recond cars is much better shape compare to used AB car. That is why u need a good mechanic to check on the car first before buying. From my past experience, I got 2 choices, used AB car with 50,000km mileage or a recond car with 11,000km mileage (service record intact). From my observation and inspection I saw that the recond car is much better. Anywho, it's totally yr call!!

Depends on yr luck. From my own experience, I have 50,000km AB car and 11,000km recond car to choose from. After observation and inspection (hired a mechanic), I saw that the recond one much better shape compared to AB's. The service record is intact, mileage also legit. It's totally yr call!!

I finally purchased the XDrive 40d from Pantai Bahru holdings. Showed it to my mechanic (MSpeed) and he gave me a good thumbs up :top:

shahnaz;705226 said:
I finally purchased the XDrive 40d from Pantai Bahru holdings. Showed it to my mechanic (MSpeed) and he gave me a good thumbs up :top:

How much did you pay?

shama;705361 said:
Negotiated to 310k without trade in and 315k with trade in.....

We need pictures :) once you get the ride, more racun for you for add ons :)

Top Bottom