theblackbeast

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

theblackbeast

Club Guest
Hello All,this is my ride - E39 CKD 2003 525iI call her theblackbeast :rock:She was 6 years old when I took over. Celebrated her 10 years old birthday last Febmy very first UDM - all still kept standard except the headlight. origional hella modified to bi xenon projectors DIY ofcourseenjoy the current photos

Very nice n stock e39..err..i thought u are already asleep..hehe

JFT63 > bro you la....racun me so much I had to read more and more and more and more ...........

Thanks all! more to come in the near future.

Time to mood bro..heheheh

e39cikgu.jpg

E39VIXX.jpg

hhmmm... I can see you refering to your beast as a SHE.... heheh... might be one hell of a SHE-BEAST...

Anyway, nize ride you have there bro ... :D I bet the racuns will start to come in soon.... :D

yat325.....bro why la cucuk me some more sakit la..... :)

Petrus ...oh yeah she is a WILD BEAST all right...he..he..... yes la this forum got unlimited racun.....die lo...aiyo amma...appa....!!!

but it good to meet yo'all bro's!

Keep it stock be my friend, dont mod it. Stock standard is getting rare now. :p

nice clean ride u have there bro? looking at your first post, u mean u have owned her for 4 years and now she's 10 y.o.? just my wild assumptions. hehe.

bmw7833;723346 said:
Keep it stock be my friend, dont mod it. Stock standard is getting rare now. :p
ha...ha....everyone who took this advice ended up being poisoned in the cluuuuuuuubbbbbb
huskar3399;723399 said:
nice clean ride u have there bro? looking at your first post, u mean u have owned her for 4 years and now she's 10 y.o.? just my wild assumptions. hehe.
oh boy, thanks bro. She is 9....dammm wat was i thinking at 1 in the morning!!! :hmmmm2:
shiva73;723414 said:
Nice clean stock ride. However , eventually you will be poisoned.
I agree bro.....everywhere i turn it MOD MOD MOD n more MOD......:77:you guys are awesome!!!

indeed ya nick goes well with ya car " blackbeast " and now ya need a wicked black coloured wheel to blend in more ...nice car

Top Bottom