The position of signal and wiper switches on e34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stormlcc

Club Guest
Something kept bothering me about the positions of the signal and wiper switches in this car, is the signal switch on the left and wiper switch on the right? Like it's on the new saga (which my family owns one), this is quite annoying for me because i'm so used to signaling and switching on the lights on my right side. Until now i cant get used to this kind of position and keep on using the wipers everytime i want to change direction or turn into a corner........since i like this car a lot and planning to get one for myself maybe next year, is there any e34 out there with the signal switch on the right side?thanks

It happened to me when I got my first continental car....a Citroen. I got it right after a few times because it was just so embarassing. I would turn on my wipers.......and then, to save face, turn on the windscreen washer quickly. And then, cepat signal!

too bad to hear that........well, if it's like that i may have to "improvise" a bit......hehe...

thanks for the info though

yourr senses will tell you what car you're driving, vis a via location of indicator stalk. trust me. i drive many makes regularly, and i don't find it a problem. let the force guide you..

BLaCkHoWLiNG;477967 said:
it can be done... but r u willing to pay

??? by paying, how much r we talking about? has anyone done it before and how was it done?

Top Bottom