The Maserati Project.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

macdude

Club Guest
She's has been my project for the last 6 months. She'll be unveiled and handed to my client at the end of this week. Photo series will follow :wink: Excerpt taken from my blog...The Maserati Project...
868880585_405d5e8cf3_o.jpg
Here's a teaser shot for a customization project on a classic pure-bred Italian. What do you do with MYR$78,000 when you're bored with your Maser? Find out at the end of this coming week! ;-) Visit my blog regularly for more frequent updates on the unveiling of the Maserati!

this is a project car to die for. nano ceramic white paint, red leather interior with carbon cloth insert door cards, plush carperts, custom effect cylinder head cover, bla bla bla

Visited your site/blog for the first time. Very nice content and pics. Will check in on the blog every now and then. Great work!

Some great photography there macdude.can't wait to see the maserati:top:

cheers

Thanks buddy, check out my blog for updates when I release the Maser soon. You'll love the work done! ;)

I'm always very impressed when I see the end result of your 'magic' on the cars. Shining would be an understatement.

Anyway, how's 'papa-hood' treating you?

Thanks for the kind compliment mate! My baby boy's still very comfortable & hasn't popped out yet. *hehehe* Anytime now I reckon ;)

opps my bad....
make sure you go into the delivery room with your wife then. It's an amazing experience. Been through 2 myself ;-)

Here's Part 1 of 3 in a series unveiling The Maserati Project:

Pre-customization shot
936590748_555cfc2969.jpg

Voila!
936749970_144cbbdec3.jpg

More photos and updates on my blog

Enjoy!

The Maserati Project, Part 2 of 3: Exterior Makeover

Meet the Maserati 3200GT
948913891_a331b5a8c0_o.jpg

948912545_dd988a2420_o.jpg

Check out my BLOG for the rest of the series!

The Maserati Project, Part 3 of 3: Meet The Owner...
951724139_9bca0d37a2_o.jpg

The entire series is now up on my BLOG. Have fun!

Top Bottom