The E60 520i 2.2 is back!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Most car mags seem to dislike Active Steering. And, interestingly, the M5 doesn't have it.

As for the delayed acceleration problem, I read somewhere that there is a free software upgrade by AB to fix the problem.

no need software update lar brotha, just go fix the 'Throttle Body Device' and your 520i power like 525 M-Sport ...dont believe? until you try one..hehee

Originally posted by Spaceman@Jun 30 2006, 09:39 PM
no need software update lar brotha, just go fix the 'Throttle Body Device' and your 520i power like 525 M-Sport ...dont believe? until you try one..hehee
Wah, so terror one ah? Interesting... Got anything to fit my E46 325i? If got, would it make my 325i perform like a 330i? :nyehehe: Any fuel consumption and long-term durability penalty? And what's the price?

very reliable, FC is at usual. I'm getting mine fix once i shoot pass 2000KM mileage...my car still new ler..

yes, there are available for different models.

is the thing that goes in btw your throttle.

device made in Germany, its plug and play no cutting of cables anything...

Originally posted by Spaceman@Jul 1 2006, 11:37 AM
very reliable, FC is at usual. I'm getting mine fix once i shoot pass 2000KM mileage...my car still new ler..

yes, there are available for different models.

is the thing that goes in btw your throttle.

device made in Germany, its plug and play no cutting of cables anything...
Bro Spaceman,

any info on this product? sounds interesting..

regards

are you guys interested for sure?

i may be able to get a group buy (GB) discount if there are like 10 people or so. this thing is imported to Singapore and is doing very well there.
i will let you know about the pricing as soon as he gets back to me..k!

Has anyone bought one of those Thai CBUs? Am looking at it against a Jap Spec 525i (RM310k) and a E240. I heard from someone that the Thai CBU quality is just so so.

in fact, went down to the dealer last week and had a felt of the "Thai" 520i. Its just like any other 520i on the street, its the same cabin trim like the local 520i except you'll find a sticker right above your forehead on the windscreen, where there's some translated instructions written in Thai and English.
And i cant really tell that's a Thai version if nobody told me so. But, one thing for sure is the cabin "smell" of new leather is not as rich compared to another locals right next to it IMO...perhaps that unit has been in the Thai showroom for more than 1 year.
so the smell went away oredi.....

For less than RM300K, it's a great buy! The E200K at new pricing is a hefty RM335K and is less powderful. The 520i should have the 2.2L engine which is light years ahead of MB's 1.8 SC. Slap bigger wheels and it'll look great. Definately value for $$$ for fellars like me who ain't quite there yet!

Originally posted by Spaceman@Jun 30 2006, 09:39 PM
I want this device where to get?

pOWERBLOW, thinking of getting one? Buy together for a discount? Does it come with the bluetooth kit and PDC?

Top Bottom