Thanks!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lavon2007

Club Guest
Hi guyz... I'd like to thank you all who have given a valuable advice to my last thread. It was indeed the suspected the WATER PUMP that creates the cranking sound at my E36 318i engine bay, it was taken out, checked and the mechanic and I discover that the propeller cracked and the bearing worn out badly. I changed with a new one and everything went smoothly, the engine become smooth and quiet. The cost which includes workmanship is RM280.00. I don't know about you guyz but should you find that this is expensive, perhaps we can share info. 1 Malaysia....:top:

hi Lavon2007, great to hear you've got your lil problem solved. the sound of the water pump breaking down actually gets louder and louder as it gets worse. a good mechanic should be able to detect it for you early.

Please take some time also to intro yourself in the newbies thread so that all the other forumers/official members can welcome your properly. Do join us for the teh tarik sessions if you're based in KL. Do consider joining as an official member where membership has its privileges.

Welcome again!

Top Bottom