Thanks To Naidu

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

acschnitzer

Club Guest
Hi guys,Thanks to you guys who have introduced the idea of me sendng my ride to Naidu for checks on my aircon compressor which was making a lot of grinding noise before.I had my ride sent to him yesterday and it took about 4 hours to have the problem rectified with even having to replace the compressor. He is truly the Guru of Aircon compressors in UDMs. It's highly recommended for any of you guys with aircon problems to have your ride sent to him for checks, prices are reasonable too.

how much did u spend?n wat did that guy did to ur aircond?thinking of send it to him as well...coz my aricond is so cool n works like some1 breathing.... ;-)

Originally posted by acschnitzer@May 11 2006, 04:17 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks to you guys who have introduced the idea of me sendng my ride to Naidu for checks on my aircon compressor which was making a lot of grinding noise before.

I had my ride sent to him yesterday and it took about 4 hours to have the problem rectified with even having to replace the compressor. He is truly the Guru of Aircon compressors in UDMs.

It's highly recommended for any of you guys with aircon problems to have your ride sent to him for checks, prices are reasonable too.
Nice to hear that. He also help me to settle my last two bemmers aircon problems;)

Mr.Lee36328, ur advocacy of Mr. Naidu has been re-affirmed, the defense rests it's case, yes? :rofl: :yahoo: :D :lol:

So far, I have heard of mostly satisfied cases of e36, e34, and other older cars. Mine included. I have also heard of one dissatisfied e36, and one dissatistified e46 customer.

Leave it to the market to draw their own educated conclusion.

My general impression : Naidu genuinely tries hard to solve your problems. As long as the problem is a typical aircond problem, chances are, he'll solve it quickly and cost-effectively.

If your problem is quite complicated (for example, the symptoms are quite unusual), it may or may not be within the reach of his expertise. To be fair, no one's expertise is unlimited.

I'll be going there next. Hope things work out for me.

My air cond compressor mounting have break off. Can he get it weld? It cost the belt a bit lusss and making sounds... .. Where can I locate this Naidu..

naidu is behind shell, next to the epf building in pj just off the federal highway.

Visited Naidu on Sat and after a quick diagnosis he attributes it to the compressor. Hm, seems this is a common failure component. I will have to return to him on another day to get it fixed.

he's good.. but getting expensive this days...

to fill up the R12 gas on my e28 cost me RM20.00..

Everything has also shot up in recent times. Comparatively Naidu is still cheaper than the rest, and having sent ex e30 there before, I give 2 thumbs up!

Originally posted by rts_4@May 15 2006, 06:06 PM
Dear 3er,

May I know what was the symptoms of your car?

Thanks
Some "growling" noise from the aircon duct which Naidu attributes to the compressor bearings after checking on the compressor and the tensioner (although it sounds like the fan blower). And a suspected leak somewhere which will take longer to diagnose.

My aircon is not feeling cold lah since last Sat need to sent for checking, can anyone pls direct me the way to Naidu pls? Behind shell, is a shoplot, hut or attached to the shell station itself, sory a bit loss..any signage to look for.

Originally posted by tkew@May 16 2006, 11:17 AM
My aircon is not feeling cold lah since last Sat need to sent for checking, can anyone pls direct me the way to Naidu pls? Behind shell, is a shoplot, hut or attached to the shell station itself, sory a bit loss..any signage to look for.
Coming from FH or Uni hospital, go into Jln Gasing and u will have EPF building on yr left. Take the 1st left turn towards the EPF building carpark entrance (DO not head into the Shell station).

U will come to a crossroad (+ junction in Msian terms) abt 10mtrs in, take the right turn, and u will see Naidu's place on the right just as u turn in. Its exactly behind Shell.

If u passed the Shell station, make a U-turn in front of the chicken rice shops, and turn back into the road towards EPF building.

Hope this helps.

But dun worry as long as he gets the problem solved. Think maybe your problem is slighty more complicated than mine. Mine had the exact same growling noise and i thought it was the bearing and the aircon clutch that's worn out but he said it's only the oil so not so bad.

Sam

Hi Pussy,

I had a enjoyable drive back to sg, i suppose it had something to do with the customised tensioner that naidu changed for me, my ridesomehow feels alot smoother when i pull, dun feel any stress on the engine. Will be coming down to KL tomorrow again. Just had my shocks changed so hopefully my ride will be much much firmer than before.

Sam

Top Bottom