Termeloh BMW Buka Puasa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
R

redbaron

Termeloh BMW owners has invited us BMWCM for their majlis berbuka puasa on the 3rd.oct.2007 which is on next wednesday at Termeloh rest house. Cost per person is RM30. Must be there before 7pm. Depart from KL 5.45pm. Meet up point is Petronas before the gombak tol coming from batu caves. Any one interested pls list down your name. Thank You.:top:1. Redbaron

RB, sorry.. i wont be able to make it.. love to go and meet them, you know me i always go, but work in Melaka calls and it's on a wednesday..

redbaron;251310 said:
Termeloh BMW owners has invited us BMWCM for their majlis berbuka puasa on the 3rd.oct.2007 which is on next wednesday at Termeloh rest house. Cost per person is RM30. Must be there before 7pm. Depart from KL 5.45pm. Meet up point is Petronas before the gombak tol coming from batu caves. Any one interested pls list down your name. Thank You.:top:

1. Redbaron
2. Anuar ( bluepanther )

Mari mari the more the better guys. Sure enjoy the makan and the drive guys that i can ensure you.

redbaron;252114 said:
Mari mari the more the better guys. Sure enjoy the makan and the drive guys that i can ensure you.

Come on guys....kita konvoi ke temerloh, see all the bimmers climbing the karak h'way. Bro QD250 come laaaa.....

... from what I heard there is around 10 cars going ... but why only 2 names list here ...... come lar scared aah .... !!!!!

JYazid Lancauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu eksyen lebihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buka puasa club takleh gi nak cecrita pegi Termeluh..kalau berani bawaklah " Min " Termeluh.........................

ICEman 63, .... Lu sawan ke ...... takpe ... bulan puasa ni kena maafkan .... sawan perut tu ...

:rock: :rock:

So how la bro RB.....

Still want to go haa.... Only 2 bimmers. Macam ni tak act laa.... Or u want to call another date.?

RB..ikut jalan lama ke ikut tol LPT? If I can finish my work early, I join you all from Bentong...'If' Laa.......

sori bro would love to go but it being a weekday a bit difficult la...

No worries xxx, list of people going
1.Redbaron
2.Iceman63
3.J Yazid
4.Arax
5.Bluepanther
6.Kevstar
7.Hacici
8.Bailey + wife+++++++

XXX;252557 said:
sori bro would love to go but it being a weekday a bit difficult la...

not again yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa come on lah XXX yr permit kena sorok ka?

list of people going
1.Redbaron
2.Iceman63
3.J Yazid
4.Arax
5.Bluepanther
6.Kevstar
7.Hacici
8.Bailey & family

anakin;252455 said:
RB..ikut jalan lama ke ikut tol LPT? If I can finish my work early, I join you all from Bentong...'If' Laa.......

We are using the highway not the Laaaaaaaa:stupid: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Top Bottom