5ers + All : Majlis Berbuka Puasa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
At 7.00pm all were sitted and the queue for food started.

Food at the table was miserable.... compared to the buffet table lah...

The food was solid.....there were was at least 30 dishes and I only manage to try half of them....

Starting bubur lambuk, Lamb Soup, tuna sandwiches, eggplant, spinach starters, fried chicken, two types of meatballs, humus, green salad, tomato with cheese, potatoes, pitas, prawn spaggetti.....

Then got BBQ lamb, roasted beef, lamb curry, chicken stew, mixed vege, two types of rice, prawns, lamb curry, plain meatballs, meatball with tomatoes based sauce, salmon, beef curry....aiyah forgot already lah...think have to go again to check it out.....

Havent even mention the dessert yet...... blurrrpppppp

On somewhere in between the queue for food, some nice kids got goody bags and duit raya (x 3).... except for the last overgrown kid dressed in club shirt who tried to sneak in for duit raya as well....

Everybody left happy and full ............

Now got discount card can go again hor?

vsmpyscho said:
On somewhere in between the queue for food, some nice kids got goody bags and duit raya (x 3).... except for the last overgrown kid dressed in club shirt who tried to sneak in for duit raya as well....

hmmmmph..I wonder who is that kid?....so no manners...aiya maybe he really very susah..no money buy tire for his M5..

It was another great evening........great food followed by delicious deserts (thanks to Kevster, F&B Director), plus some "racun" from Bailey, Yazid, Michael.......great company.......meeting a few new members too!

Special thanks to Yeop & other-half and dethug for organizing the event! Nik, for the photo session, XXX for the banner........and others who help in one way or another!

..and to Red Baron for the Angpow cover...!

to amir(100), vernon... keep track on our 'jalan-jalan cari makan' thread...thanks for the support!

A big thank you to all who attended and gave generously to the kids.......anyone interested in visiting some refugee kids with the same kind of 'makan'?

kevster30 said:
A big thank you to all who attended and gave generously to the kids.......anyone interested in visiting some refugee kids with the same kind of 'makan'?

i'm on....... anybody volunteer to be the COO this time?

1. kevster30
2. yeop

My appologies for not turning up. I plain forgot about it till Jerman text me. I heard it was a fantastic outing and I look forward to the next one.

Dark Prince said:
My appologies for not turning up. I plain forgot about it till Jerman text me. I heard it was a fantastic outing and I look forward to the next one.

no worries Chris ..... there will be others events.

Anyway it is a great events and you can see how the 'special' kids smiling after recieving not 1 but 3 green packets of duit raya.

YAzid

Top Bottom