T o p s p e e d ! ! !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lawsarus

Club Guest
Hi guys, Im relatively new to this site & Im sure it could have been discussed but wats the top speed u've tried to ur ride?2003 325i230 km/hIt did take a while to go from 220 to 230.P.S. Drive safely as its friday and most of ya'll r hitting the road "balik kampung-ing" H A P P Y C H I N E S E N E W Y E A R ! ! !

an autobox E46 330i was tested at 235kmh.

PCness note: observe traffic laws. speed kills.

110 off flyover, at 10.30 pm. Was going for 120 until a young chap in a Kenari decided to show his girlfriend his machoness and cut across 3 lanes into my path.

Missed him by a hair's breadth. Moral of the story - Speed does not kill, stupid drivers kill!.:stupid:

Salut

220km/h on 328i auto mode so far... lebih dare not already as i think E46 is not that stable when u hit above 220.. or maybe mine teruk !hahahah.....

nazrie;493119 said:
K1200S 280kmh ++ :D 325 Ci 230kmh :(

280 km/h ++ for K1200S...:adore:

So far,

- 230 km/h on my E92 M3
- 130 km/h on K1300S, I wonder what is the top speed but I'm sure I won't reach that speed.
- 210 km/h on E60 530i
- 180 km/h on Mit Grandis
- 235 km/h on my previous E46 325i SMG.
- 220 km/h on my previous E46 328i

So many threads about top speeds. Every month or so some new guy comes into the forum and starts flexing his muscle and inflating his balls.

What is the purpose of this really?

i think that IS the intention :D i thot e46 only.... add summore e66 735iL 250kmh.. feels scarier than doing 250 on my K12.. dunno why :confused: 200 is like normal relaxed cruising...i dare because the brakes are phenomenal.. my RT can only make 220 with free body massage :D rX-8 265 kmh but scary as hell bouncing everywhere!!

loafer;493201 said:
So many threads about top speeds. Every month or so some new guy comes into the forum and starts flexing his muscle and inflating his balls.

See who got the biggest balls larrr :D

loafer;493201 said:

I believe I did mention that such tread had started long before i join this forum. im not flexing my muscle nor anything thing for that matter & yes these no purpose to it. I was just trying to share/ask. if u cant share/ask, wats the point of a forum.

As a official member, u can flex YOUR muscle to disrespect a newbie? If so, i rest my case. I'll just stop posting. Like u said, wats the point? Thank u to those who "SHARED" or replied. Malaysian boleh...

Moderator please close this tread, thanks

haiyaaa........polis trafik just passing thru sudah goyang maaaa.....

lawsarus;493218 said:
I believe I did mention that such tread had started long before i join this forum. im not flexing my muscle nor anything thing for that matter & yes these no purpose to it. I was just trying to share/ask. if u cant share/ask, wats the point of a forum.

As a official member, u can flex YOUR muscle to disrespect a newbie? If so, i rest my case. I'll just stop posting. Like u said, wats the point? Thank u to those who "SHARED" or replied. Malaysian boleh...

Moderator please close this tread, thanks

If my post was meant to disrespect, you would know definitely.

There's no real reason for posting this besides showing how reckless you are while on the road and endangering other people's life. You call this sharing? Don't make me laugh.

No matter how safe you are while attempting these break-neck speeds do remember that there are others on the road who don't drive safe, knowing or unknowingly.

If you still think my reason for being here is to stomp on your party then so be it, I don't really care. If you really want to share, then share something useful and not "OH I HIT 230KM/H on the highway the other day!!! WEEEE".

My "Badang" only can go 180km/h max with 1JZ..."Lebih2 takut mehh.."!!:52: By the way, not always mehh, skali skla ok le... To all bimmers, jangan bwk UDM tu laju sangat.. remember this month 2 accident happen which is involved with BMW's. :(

Share/Ask/Show-off/Pose/Diss....

No one is disrespecting you, lawsarus. I feel it was a valid point. And if it was a muscle-flexing/ball-inflating exercise, no one is going to stop you. But one is allowed an opinion for or against it. Speed demons would love this thread. Others who've seen firsthand, the negative by-products of speed and inexpert handling of a car would disagree. It also does not help when two separate but equally very tragic accidents, involving BMWs occured in the last week or two.

The opinion of a Kancil driver is as pertinent as a person driving a Beemer; or a Quattroporte for that matter. And a forumer's comments are as valued as those of an Official Member's. There was, I am quite sure, no intention of disrespect. Please consider that while we read the stuff posted, none of us have the benefit of listening to tonal inflections intended by anyone posting the material.

Let's change it to fastest you've done on the Sepang main straight before braking for Turn 1...

E30 318is - 170kph..

And sat in a Gojira - 230kph in the wet.. (balls hanging on throat and when he braked, they almost came out of my mouth)

No need tok so much about top speed lah.. come track day, we see which car set fastest time..

cabuts.....

fabianyee;493227 said:
Let's change it to fastest you've done on the Sepang main straight before braking for Turn 1...

E30 318is - 170kph..

And sat in a Gojira - 230kph in the wet.. (balls hanging on throat and when he braked, they almost came out of my mouth)

No need tok so much about top speed lah.. come track day, we see which car set fastest time..

cabuts.....

Wah Gojira...dun play play lor...untouchable wey :top: U need balls of steel, titanium maybe to sit not at driver's seat but at co-driver's seat in a track! :eek:

Top Bottom