Suspension like kaput!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by valkryie@May 3 2006, 12:05 PM
Hi porte,

Can try MPS Auto near Sunway. Their workmanship is good and professional. Did my installation of my shock, spring, alightment, camber there. Probably cost you around RM300 something.

As for ride quality be prepare to suffer a bit. The yellows are stiff but like other forumers says good for cornering.

I just want to add a bit of personal experience here. Good for cornering on even roads. On uneven corners, the shocks are too stiff.

The car tends to bounce too much and become unbalance and nervous.
Thanx for the information valkryie.

Now become more nervous :rofl: After this sure my wife fenin fenin lalat in the car if as for ride a little bit stiffy. If not comfortable I will sell it later on.

Doesn't matter lorr.. No pain no gain hehheheh (cover B) )

BY the way, another reason i still hold my installlation bcoz i might want to change my E46 to E90. May be around august or end of this year. I asked NAZA, they accept my car for RM11000.00

I got another accessories like M3 side mirrors, Tiny Acs spoiler, M3 vent grill and K&N filter with extension still in my store room.

I might publish my items at Classifieds Sub Section later on with blistein+eibach suspensions as well. (all brand new)

No point i still keep all those things including absobers coz the model will be different and better i sell all my accessories in brand new!

promote sket :D

eibachblistein.JPG

Top Bottom